Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

cute-animal-pictures-s4-19.jpg

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I suppose that Tshirt is so he can be seen if he falls off in the water......but how does he paddle???  bear_grin

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Is this a hang ten or a hang 20!!! bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm not sure how i feel about this one. Ummmmmm!
The dog I suppose must get into the water and onto the board, so he must feel happy about it. As for the Tee- shirt, well no, it could cause drag if the dog fell of into the water and cause him problems. A brightly coloured fitted body suit of some kind would help the dog be noticed in the water...but again if the dog's owner thought that necessary then why would he risk his pal's life in the first place. Nope, I just don't feel right about it. Throw him a ball on dry land, he can't drown then.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_ermm

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

There seems to be a belt around his middle, I'd assume some sort of float type vest also.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

To me it looks like this is ice water and they just put the board there and him on it....I could be wrong, but it looks just like the shores of Lake Superior in winter.Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer