Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

karenaus Melbourne
Website

The other post about Hugglets has jogged my memory... I have been lucky enough to get into Hugglets in September, and will need to stay the two nights before the show in London.
   The hotel selection is mind boggling to say the least bear_grin  I know lots of TTers will just head to the show on the day, but I was hoping someone might have a reccomendation for a nice not too expensive place to stay. Be nice if it wasn't too far from the show, but I am not fussy if the price is good and it's  a nice safe place to stay. It's been a long long time since I was in London and need all the help I can get bear_grin
    Fingers crossed for some hints! I spent three hours on Trip Advisor the other night and my head was spinning!  bear_wacko

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Hi

I am coming over too in September and I can really recommend the Hilton Olympia. I have stayed there before and will doing so again in September. It is a very good hotel and the staff are really nice and it is quite close to the show. It only took me about 15 minutes to walk the distance.
I donĀ“t know if you can do this but I bought this as a packets deal with a flight also. I hope this has helped you some but I know how difficult it can be with all the hotels in London.  bear_wacko

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Hi Karen ,

I can recommend The Copthorne Tara - a very nice hotel ; with several "eateries" right on the premises - also within
easy (5 min) walking distance of Kensington Town Hall . For UK peeps ref' there is also parking right there too  bear_original
I'll be tucked up there again in Sept'  bear_grin

Getting excited now !

Mini Huggies , Ruth  bear_flower

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Karen ,
Yes the Olymia Hilton is good and the Kensington Hilton is also a good one to go for ,quite a few people stay there . I havent stayed at either  for a good few years as I drive there and back on the day now but it used to be nice.
Let me know if you need any more help or anything bringing for your table !
hugs,
Louise x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I've stayed at the TARA...it is very nice and very near..and very BIG.  There is one called the KENSINGTON CLOSE HOTEL which is also nearby the venue too and quite reasonable.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Wow thank you so much everyone! Your help is so appreciated :hug:  I will check out all your reccomendations... always better getting ideas from your peers I think bear_original
   Thank you so much Louise for your offer, that's so kind of you! So tricky fitting everything into your suitcase specially when you have small bears and need to build them up, as you would know (my bears are giants compared to yours hehe)
    I am so excited to be going to Hugglets, it will be great to see so many of your bears in person and of course meet all the wonderful artists! Selling any bears is really in the back of my mind at this point bear_grin

Board footer