Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

IMG_edward-10001.jpgIMG_0001_3.jpgWell guys, it's been a tough couple of months but hopefully its behind me...................famous last words.

I didn't want to really go into it on here but a lot of my time, just lately, has been taken up with letters, call and planning....................hopefully for a better future. My worries are trivial compared to the ones on here and are more time consuming than anything else.......................anyway, you could say that the credit crunch came up to me and bit me in the proverbial bum, last August. Hey ho, never let it get me down  bear_thumb

This is Edward and he is now on my website, with a few others........................thanks for taking a peak XXXX
Beary hugs to those that need it and to those that don't  :hug:  :hug:

PS Edward is about 17 inches, he is weighted and has a lovely floppy feel

Lynn Wisconsin

I'm sorry to hear that its been so tough for you Sue,  I hope things improve soon.  Your bear is very cute and I love your choice in mohair!

Lynn

Thanks Lynn and Elaine, for your kind words

I have a lot of blessings, so it feels very false to grumble when so many others are having marriage and health problems
We lost a lot of wages overnight but at least we are both working  bear_thumb

I am so glad you like Edward, his mohair is stunning, it's a really rich russet colour on a chocolate background, very yummy  bear_tongue

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Sue, lovely to see you posting again, Edward is just stunning and a big boy!!

Sorry to hear things have been bad for you, really hope things are improving now for you all, you deserve a break from bad luck  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs

Pauline

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Sue hes gorgeous such a beautiful colour bear_wub  bear_wub  I hope things are getting better for you times are hard big hug Sue xxx bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

he looks super huggable, exactly what people need in this time of U.S. history. bear_tongue

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

I adore this bear soooooooooooooo much, fantastic colour, sublime face, another winner Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is gorgeous Sue...I love Ginger too on your website.They would look lovely sitting together bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I hope that things go much better for you soon bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Ah Ladies, thank you so very much, I really really appreciate it  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is wonderful!  Super sweet & huggable!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'm glad to see another one of your bears & I hope creating is helping your stress level!   :hug:

Thank you so much Melisa, I am on blood pressure tablet now.  bear_thumb
Its probably a good thing because I think I would have cracked up these last few months with the stress of everything. It's certainly not nice when you eventually have to face up to the fact that you can't meet your monthly commitments. BUT hey it could be worse, trouble is its a long haul thing now and I know from many many years ago, its not easy either.

The bears make all the difference in the world to me  bear_cry I would be lost without making them

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

I love Edward's color! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Bless you Marion  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer