Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hi,
I have been absent from posting for quite a while now, I am still making and selling my bears, I think I last posted before attending Hugglets.

I now have a permanent place for both fairs now, or rather the same place, for both fairs. So that is better than two different places each time.

My dad had heart attack in November and had to have a triple heart bypass operation in December,
he is well on the mend now.

My twin granddaughters are 2 ½ now and always doing funny things. They visited us when we were in the caravan,  I was washing up and drying the pots when one of them said to me “grandma where is the dishwasher” I thought it was funny!

Our house has been for sale for 18 months, we have had lots of people to view but no serious offers.
That is really frustrating. We have completely renovated it and had it extended with a big kitchen/conservatory  family room and a beautiful fitted kitchen.

My middle daughter has been at university a whole year now, time flies.

I have been ill for a couple of weeks so I thought I would report in and see what has been going on while I have been away.

Better go now hugs Kerren

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Kerren - I certainly remember you from awhile back . . . welcome to posting again!  Thanks for catching us up with what's been going on in your life and glad you're still making those lovely bears.  Visit us more often - we've missed you.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Welcome back, good to hear from you again.  Your granddaughters sound so sweet for 2 1/2, wheres the dishwasher?  Show her your two hands.  LOL
My house has been up for sale for 18 months also, lots of lookers, but I guess they all want it for nothing.  I have dropped the price 60 thousand already.  Can not go much lower as need the money to pay the house off and all the bills that go with it.
Oh well, enought belly aching, hope you are feeling better and keep making those great bears.
Hugs pat

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello Kerren, nice to see you back here  :hug:  :hug:.  Glad to hear your dad is on the mend now must have been an awful worry for you all.  The little ones sound great, I think 2 is the funniest age.  Yes time flies by too quickly.   Hope to see you at Pudsey in October, won't make Hugglets.

Hugs

Pauline

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Kerren,

My gosh what a lot of things you have been going through.  Glad to see you back!

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Hi Kerren, I chatted to you at hugglets last time or the time before. Its nice to see you on here. You must have your hands full with your Granddaughters. They are so sweet at that age. My youngest daughter is only 3 1/2 so I am still getting funny things happening all the time. Houses are just starting to move a bit more here at the moment with 2 selling in our street within the last few weeks.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Susan

Board footer