Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I was wondering if anyone here has done a blog free give-away?

Was it all fun and games? Were some things a big hassle?

I've just started making bears... so I'm not really even sure someone would be interested in a bear I made... but I *love* giving stuff to people, and I thought  it could be fun... but I would love to hear experiences others have had with this sort of thing!

Thank you!
Heather

(oh, ps, mine would be a pre-made bear, there is no way I would try to field requests at my level!!! I'm just not ready for that sort of thing yet)

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've not organised one myself, but I love entering them  bear_grin  I think its a great idea and I'm sure other TTs who have done blog give-aways will advise you soon.

Hugs Ali

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Me too! I have not had one but plan to sometime this fall, but it is soooooooo much fun to enter them  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Heather,

For my 100th post I had a giveaway and it was fun.
You get quite a lot of people visit, some stay and have become lovely friends, but others are there for the giveaway.

Good luck with your blog and have fun.

Hugs
Carolyn

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

Hi, I haven't done one for bears, but I have for bookbinding. I used the giveaway to collect information for a survey I wanted to run which was useful.
As Carolyn said lots of people just visit for the give away but some stay longer. (of course it would help if I were a more prolific blogger!)

regards,
Janice-Marie

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Thanks guys :)

I'm not too worried if people don't stick around... it's very fun to have people watching your blog... but I'm mainly there to keep record of what I'm doing, and to look at all the other lovely and helpful blogs...

I just thought a give-away would be fun!

Board footer