Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Hey all! Just wanted to apologise for my long absence: I have not given up OR died, just been incredibly busy! I finished my degree in June and now I'm in Cape Town working on a penguin conservation project so there's not been much time for bears and sloths: I've only finished two since Easter...

Not sure how much I'll be on until I get settled in America in August but wanted to let you all know I'm doing a little travel blog if you'd like to see Cape Town in all it's glory interspersed with photos of me covered in Penguin poo bear_original It's here: http://four-continents-four-days.blogspot.com/ . Below is Tumbleweed: one of an increasingly rare creation collection!

Tumbleweed_by_Je_Suis_Lugly.jpg

Love to you all x

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Chloe your blog is wonderful! I too have been absent from the forums due to a busy summer, although my blog is not as exciting as yours! I do hope we can get together when you visit my neighboring state next month. Your little sloth  is sweet (as usual!)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hiya, Chloe . . . what an active life you have right now - and exciting, too!  Can't beat that.  Tumbleweed is super and I like his/her little stick pony friend, also - well done!  I've been looking at your blog and realizing how much I would've loved to be doing the same thing . . . if I were your age again.  You are amassing SO MUCH knowledge in not only your area of study, but for life in general.  Cultivate and nurture what you learn and you will certainly be prepared for most anything life throws at you.  What an amazing experience!  Hope you enjoy your stay in America.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Chloe,  So nice to hear from you and see Tumbleweed and friend.  They are wonderful.  Loved looking at your blog.  What an exciting life you are having, enjoy every minute of it.
Joanne

puca bears puca bears

Oooohhh - lucky you, Chloe! Looks like you are having a fantastic time, despite the penguin poo!  And Tumbleweed is a delight.........was thinking of you the other evening, when I saw a sloth on TV!
big huggies
Maria

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Aww, thanks everyone bear_original I must admit Tami, I do check your blog every once in a while because I really like your writing style: writing one myself is increasingly difficult though! I seem to be in the habit of repeating myself bear_tongue Definitely want to meet up for a good chat when I'm settled in!

Sue Ann you're never too late to learn bear_tongue I appreciate that this will be the only chance I'll get to have this experience though: it's been a mind blowing few weeks.  Thank you for the well wishes: talking to the American girls here I'm really looking forward to America (even after having 'Biscuits and Gravy' explained to me! :wacko:)

Thanks Joanne I'm having a great time bear_original I'm glad you like the horse: he took a while but I think he adds a nice touch! I'm happy to report that their new owner loves them both bear_original

Maria I would happiliy swim through penguin poo to avoid handling some of the birds: the smell is not at all dreadful so it's not as dramatic as it sounds, butr some of the penguins have caused many injury's to hands and legs here at the AVIVA house! I love it that any sloth image makes people think of me bear_tongue Sorry to be missing you at Hugglets this year!

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Tumbleweed is fantastic, he looks such a happy little soul, and his horsey suits him perfectly. Your blog is amazing, such an exciting journey. Love the photo of the two penguins  bear_wub

Lesley xxx

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks a lot Lesley  bear_wub Sadly the Cape Town chapter of my Summer has drawn to a close now: it was an amazing journey so I'm sad to have left.  I am now however, in America for the first time in my life! I arrived in Indiana yesterday so I'm still a bit sleepy: i have a drawer full of mohair here though, just in case ;)

Going to look up American suppliers now bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Chloe . . . big welcome to the USA!  Hope you have a great time while you're here.

Board footer