Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

its nearly time for hugglets my first visit in i cant remember when, i leave portugal on the 11th and head up to kensington hopefully to put lots of faces to the names, i cant wait to see all the amazing bears. bear_flower

bearhugs

susan x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Have a wonderful trip, Susan! I wish I could go there, too:(

Becky

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Susan,
I am really looking forward to my first trip to Hugglets too. We leave on the 7th and have 2 days in Hong Kong. It's nice to have a break after 11 hours flying and then another 11 hours to London. Look forward to meeting you. Our stand is 81A.

bear_flower

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Susan, drop by and say Hi, I'm in the main hall near the stage (number 55). This is my second year, it was very overwhelming for me last year as we don't have big shows nere in Oz. I'm starting to get very excited and it will be lovely to meet up with the new friends I've met here on TT aswell as people I met last year.
Safe journey
Linda bear_original

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Susan, bear_flower

I am pleased to hear you are coming over to England for Hugglets, please pop up and see me in Hall 4 on stand 123 if you get the chance!!

Are you going to visit Rochester while you are over??

Have a safe journey over and look forward to meeting up with you!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

You are welcome to come and say hi to me too bear_grin
I will be in the basment on stand 107. Have a nice trip and hopefully I will see you and everybody else there. :dance:  :dance:

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Susan and other teddy talkers,
I will be in the basement on stand 97a so please stop by bear_flower
Not long now ...I can't wait :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Susan,

I'm glad you will be there as well.  It's my first time as well and I can tell you I'm pretty excited  bear_original .

I hope we will bump into each other : I will be wearing a white T-shirt with "TEDDY TALK.COM" printed on it, so you can't miss me  bear_grin !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

This is my first time too (getting REALLY nervous now) so I'm hoping to bump into a few friendly faces from TT  bear_grin  bear_grin

I'm going to be on table 129 if you fancy popping by to say hi  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I'm looking forwards to seeing all of you. I'll be on table 121 in hall four, quite close to you Janice. I'll be whizzing around with my camera so hopefully with your permission I can get some good pictures to share here with everyone.  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:   

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Susan,

Please do come and say hi to me too..if you have time.. it will be lovely to meet you bear_flower ..I'm in Hall 2 stand 74!

Look forward to hopefully meeting many of you on the day...not long now!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

i am even more excited now after reading this, i will come by and say hi and dragging my mum around with me (she has told me to bring a bear with me its not fair that they should miss out ) bear_grin i look forward to meeting you all and i hope you all have a great hugglets and sell lots of your creations  bear_wub
big hugs
susan

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Susan....it's great you're coming to Hugglets...you'll LOVE it!.....I'll be Hall 4 stand 141.....near the refreshments!  bear_tongue .....hope to meet you....and everyone else too!  bear_grin  :hug:

Board footer