Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi all,

I've been so busy with my challenge creations that everything else has halted. I did have time to make this little guy though for the UKG charity auction this year.

The pattern isn't my own (i prefer longer limbs and huge feet in my own bears  ;)) But I am really pleased with the way this guy turned out facially (nose is a bit wonky, but oh well  bear_rolleyes ) and am getting better at cutting puffy cheeks.

I will leave his new adopter to pick a name for him - but I thought I'd share anyway because he has such a supercute face  bear_wub

P9130123.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is adorabe, and he does have a super cute face.  Love his eyes.  I really like how you have him posed for this picture with his head tilted, so cute.
Joanne

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's lovely, and has loads of character  bear_wub  :hug:

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Just to let you all know, this little guy raised £115 for Make-a-Wish foundation on Saturday night  bear_thumb

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Julia, what a great little bear, it is no wonder he raised that kind of money.  It is really sweet and the cheeks are good.  Keep up the good work.
Think of you often when I look at my wonderful bear.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Well done Julia he is very cute you did a great job  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Aww, what a cute panda! It's great to hear that he raised a good amount of money on Saturday, he's worth every penny of that amount too. Well done!

Regards

Lisa

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you all. He was a sweetie and I know he went to a superb home with a very nice man.

Board footer