Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I hope this isn't inappropriate in any way but I just wanted everyone to know that Kran-Beary's has her new/revised site offering workshops that are starting soon.   She may have posted something and I missed it on here, if so mea culpa.  But...her classes are great!  I've taken two of them so far and I plan to sign up for her needle felted paw class.  Any teddy bear artist that is just starting out will greatly benefit by taking one of her workshops. 

Boy, I hope no one (especially Nancy Tillberg) :redface:  is upset that I posted this but I had been checking for her new site off and on for a couple of months and I was excited to see the new info had been posted.

Just thought you might want to check it out. bear_grin

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I'm waiting to register for some too, am excited about trying them out!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Hi Nancy!

I took "designing teddy" and the perfect nose class.  Both were worth every penny.   :dance:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I have taken about 12 courses from EBearz and have learned something from every one of them. I plan to take the pattern draping class this time around- just wish it was starting sooner- Dec is so far away!!!!
I highly recommend her classes
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

I have taken the Extreme Sculpting class last year (or was it earlier this year??). I have just got around to using it in the last few days.... Why do we want to do everything all at once and never get around to anything?

I found it very informative, from stuffing for needle sculpting, an intro into needle felting and scissor sculpting. I am finding it very daunting even though all the information is there! I have spent hours, holding my scissors in my hand and brush in the other and just brushed the bear. It may not need scissor sculpting as it will be bald from all the brushing haha.

I reccomend anyone to take the classes full of information and the tutors are very willing to help.

I would love to take the airbrushing class one day bear_original

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

i am about to register for Felted Faces and can't wait!  This is part of my recuperation!

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I'm registering for the felted faces too, Clare, as well as the airbrushing class!

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

So many good choices!  I want to become a full time student  bear_tongue

The course with the cookies is a real come on!  But design is a priority...decisions, decision.... bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Pat

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hello Ladies,

Thank you all for posting such wonderful information about EbearZ!  I'm so happy that you've all enjoyed the classes there.

Earlier this year I undertook the project of upgrading the EbearZ database system and all the courses to include easier logins, a better back-end (behind the scenes...although my own back end could use some work too...LOL)  and upgraded workshops.

With my mom's illnesses and eventually her death this summer, things were postponed while I handled some affairs at home.

Last week, a new programmer was hired to finish the work, and we are very, very close to launching the whole new system, which will make registrations and logins available this week.  The programmers are testing the new pages now, as I type.

I'm really excited about all the upgrades that will become available, and I'll be adding the new content a little at a time ... so the pages will continue to change over the next few weeks.  Included upgrades include videos, a better photo gallery,  forums and an improved login.  For those of you who have taken classes in the past, and are tired of typing all those 1's behind your name every time you register for a new course...you'll be happy know that they're gone now. No more 1's  Whoo hoo.

Anyway,
Thanks again for your positive posts!  It's very much appreciated.

bear hugs,
nt

Board footer