Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi all ,im hoping you can help,i set up my own website and blog a short while ago,but i think the only person viewing it is me!as you may or may not know i have a beautiful 7 year old severely autistic daughter,skye,she attends a wonderful special school that caters for all disabilities,the children,[some severely health compromised] and the teachers and assistants there are the happiest friendliest bunch of people youd ever meet,they rely on donations to give the kids treats,im not after your money!!  id really like to make a couple of bears to raffle and raise money for them sometime in the spring,but i need somewhere to sell the raffle tickets, i thought the best place to sell them [and maybe a bear or two] would be my blog,but i need people to see it  bear_grin
would anyone be willing to add me as a link on their own blog,id of course return the favour[there are already a few links on my blog ,my son put there]
and any other tips anyone has on how to increase traffic to a blog would be gratefully received
:hug:  :hug: sandra x

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awww, bless your heart, you have a handful don't you?  I have seen your website and blog, they are both very beautiful as is little Skye (love the picture of her trying to catch bubbles  bear_wub  Soo sweet!  Just wanted to let you know I would love to add your blog link to mine...I'm on my way to do that right now! Have a wonderful day! Oh and by the way, your bears are adorable  bear_wub

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi kimi
thanks so much ,i've added you as a link on mine,your blog is lovely,i love your bears i've seen them on ebay before and been sorely tempted bear_wub
:hug:  sandra x

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Hi Sandra!  I've added your blog to my blog list. 
Cheryl

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Sandra, beautiful blog, and bears and daughter.  I have added your link to my blog.  Are you a member of the 100 Best Bear Artist Blogs.  great place to be seen.  I am also a member of Entrecard, lots of great blogers there, and that group are blog readers too. Another great place to be seen.
Joanne

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi cheryl and joanne,thanks for adding me to your blog links :dance: i've added you both on mine,your blogs are great as are your bears,thanks also for the info joanne, i joined the 100 bear artist blogs last week and i'll have a look at the other now
:hug: sandra

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hello Sandra

I have added you to my blog list and hope it helps you out.

:hug: Raewyn

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi raewyn
thanks so much,love your blog its really cute,i've added you on mine
:hug: sandra

Board footer