Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

portobellobearco now - Amy Goodrich Collectables
California
Website

Witchipuss1.jpgBillyboy1.jpgWashington1.jpgPandalicious1.jpgMeet the  first members of the Gooba-la's - the followers of  Gooba the spiritual  - the seeker of wordly wisdom and truth.

Pandalicious (Panda Gooba-la), Washington (Bear Gooba-la), Billyboy(Koala Gooba-la), Witchipuss (Cat Gooba-la)

These characters are very distinctive in their appeareance - they all have large heads and over sized inset glass eyes.
I wanted to share them with you - I have listed them on pbco.bearpile.com  and had some trouble with the system - poor Washington has appeared over and over again!!
Let me know what you think!!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I think they are very fun! bear_wub
Cheryl

The Great Bear Posts: 94

Hello Amy  bear_original ,

Nice ones !!!  but I would not like to cross one of them at night in the corner of the street  bear_grin  bear_grin  Only teasing here.

Your work always is nice and different as ever. bear_thumb

Warms hugs

Eric

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

Wow, they are looking very professionall in dead, but a litle bit scary too   bear_noexpression Aspecialy I liked koala, with true visdom in his eyes.

Board footer