Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Hi,

I am totally out of Ultra suede and want to order just 1 piece. I usually buy a matching pawpad material when I buy fabric but I got this piece on Ebay.

Does anyone know where I can order just 1 piece of Ultra suede and not pay like £5 Postage and packaging up to a certain cost. I don't like buying bulk pawpad materials as I like to match when I buy fabric and I have allot of everything else, joints, eyes and nose thread etc.

Thanks guys,

Richy~

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I buy all my stuff from Christie Bears http://www.christiebears.com/index.php which has a big range of colours and sizes of pieces of ultrasuede (sorry, I hope I'm allowed to post links to shops on here if not please remove, I'm not affiliated in any way to them)

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Richy, I have a lot of luck at  second hand / thrift shops finding Ultrasuede coats, skirts, blazers etc. at very low prices here. I know you don't want to buy bulk, but you do get a lot of material , and  it's a  great way to recycle too.  Obviously it would be harder to find  the exact color you want, but something to  consider if you are stuck...and shipping is free LOL  .

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I find it usually fairly easy just to pick up a piece on eBay. Have you tried Emmary Bears too? it seems they are away until november, but they will sell small pieces and I remember their postage not being too bad - it's £3 for up to £50 worth of goods.

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Check the Hugglets directory to see f there are any coming up in your area.  It'll save you the postage, but might induce you to spend on stuff you didn't know you needed!
bear_grin

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Furniture stores are fantastic for ultrasuede as a lot of lounges come in it  and they usually have heaps of samples - best of all it's 

bear_grin

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Richy

I have a large, large stash .... if you are only looking for one piece ... what colour are you looking for, and also what size?

I have been getting rid of some of my excess on eBay, so, let me know and if I have what you are looking for, I would be more than happy to send you some.

Cheers
Jill

Board footer