Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

I have a new little boy, he is a gypsy horse, 8 jears old and a really clown. He is one week now here....
Is he not sweet?
weide2.jpg

hugs
Manuela

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Very nice. :)
Beautiful horse!! bear_wub
What is his name?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

He's gorgeous!!!

hugs,

Brenda

puca bears puca bears

He looks lovely Manuela bear_wub  bear_wub  My goodness - you'll have your hands full with all your menagerie!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

The Great Bear Posts: 94

Lovely one !!! I love horses but I still have a very bad remember of the first time I ride one of them  bear_grin  :crackup:

Eric

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Manuela, to answer your question, yes he is sweet. What is his name? I think you are so kind to adopt him into your family, enjoy your new boy, he's wonderful.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is gorgeous Manuela bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I love coloured horses and have a black and white shetland pony myself bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It is a beautiful animal, Manuela.  bear_flower

At the risk of sounding incredible stupid: what is a gypsy horse ??  (Is it a horse that belonged to gypsies?  bear_wacko )

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

P.S. to Eric : I used to ride horses myself, though it would be more correct to say that the horses rode me.  :crackup:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_rolleyes  He is very nice.  You can see in the picture that he has his eye on you..."what cha doin with that flashy box?"
I like horses but can no longer ride...My favorite was my big Black Morgan.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Peter I think that a lot of Gypsys always used to have these coloured horses like Manuelas that are white with other colours such as brown or black. The darker colours always are seen in patches over the horses body.They are horses that have great temperaments and that is why they were and are so popular.They can be quite clever too.My shetland pony has been caught escaping from the field by trying to pull out fence posts with her teeth or trying to pull with her feet the clips that hold the wire onto the fence so that she can lift the wire up and go underneath.I wasn't very popular when other horse owners went to go and fetch their horses only to find they had an extra pony in their field bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

He is beautiful!  I see many happy days ahead for both of you.

The Great Bear Posts: 94
peterbear wrote:

It is a beautiful animal, Manuela.  bear_flower

At the risk of sounding incredible stupid: what is a gypsy horse ??  (Is it a horse that belonged to gypsies?  bear_wacko )

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

P.S. to Eric : I used to ride horses myself, though it would be more correct to say that the horses rode me.  :crackup:

lol Hiya Peter very funny lol In order to tease me the owner of the horse called me "John Wayne" (only because I had a cow-boy hat :crackup: )

Eric

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's so beautiful! I love the furry face.

I didn't know about "gypsy horses" either, so I'm happy to learn something.

Becky

Baerenbaude Baerenbaude
Buchholz (Rheinland-Pfalz)

Hi Manuela,

he is lovely and he has a wonderful head.  I registered here today and yeah, you are here too. Great. See you!

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Thank you very much. His name is Lucky Luke  bear_grin  , yes he is a gypsy horse  from the Travelers in irland, here there called Irish tinker or Irish cob . He is 8 Years old and he has pony size, it is hard to find here a gypsy in this size, but I love Ponys. My english is not good enough to tell you more  about the Irish cob but I have found a english webside:
http://www.theirishhorse.com/IrishCobhorsebreed.html
There are so funny horses.
@ Maria
I swear this is the last pet, I can´t get more or  I haven´t time to work on my plush animals  bear_whistle   bear_grin

hugs
Manuela

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for horses, also, and this one's a beauty!  Love the feathered hair on their feet, which reminds me of the huge Clydesdale horses.  Have fun with Luke!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

He is beautiful  bear_wub Manuela.
Lucky Luke is gorgeous and I hope that you have much fun with him.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwhhhh, he's lovely!!  Congratulations  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Perfect name!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Manuela he is very handsome my daughter is the rider in our family and her pony's  called Fabio he was a lovely boy with a lovely blonde mane. They all have their own personality don't they. Fab knows he's a beauty and doesn't he play to that lol..

Raewyn

Board footer