Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

TS mini bears Tatiana Scalozub
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

10501086108710801103-sarah.jpgThis time I am happy to introduce you my dear Sarh who is 10 1/2 inches long.This bear is hand sewn by me from German mohair in fantasy style. She has artist colored glass eyes with lashes and lids.

sarah was made for exhibition Hello Teddy, which will be held at the end of november this year. But she will be happy to be adopted and to find new mom wright now.

You can buy her on bearpile - http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1242&item=33689

The pattern for this bear can be found on e-bay, bearpile or directly from me bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

What a darling little bear - love the eyes!

hugs

Brenda

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Gosh what a sweet little girl!

hugs
Birgitta

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What a sweetie  bear_wub her dress is pretty too....did you make it Tatiana?  bear_flower

TS mini bears Tatiana Scalozub
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Hi, ladies!
Thanks for lovely words.
The dress was not made by me, but by professional fashion designer as I can not work with stitching macine and for dreasses for medium and big bears it is better to sew clothes on machine.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww bless her, she is so sweet, love her face and such a pretty dress  bear_flower
Hugs
Catherine x

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

I really love the look of your bears....so unique....so alluring!  And her dress is to die for...right up my alley....love it!
She is perfect!
Bear Hugs,
Tomi

Board footer