Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

pinkmohair1.jpgMy patterns have minds of their own... or maybe the fur I use has a mind of its own? I have no idea... all I know is that this is the same pattern as the little grey bear I posted a few days earlier... and yet... it's half an inch shorter, and thanks to this being a sparse mohair, doesn't have the facial fur sculpting... so it's little face looks completely different! Amazing!

She stands 5.5 inches tall, is fully jointed, I stitched her nose sparsely on purpose because I thought the trimmed mohair gave her an antiquish look... and...

The leaf embellishment is completely removable, it's going to be part of my "Little Bearries" branding :)

Thanks for looking!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  She's lovely heather! Congrats. I love the little leaf - that's a great idea  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

She's a sweet little thing, and she stands, too!  :clap:

I also like the leaf -- a nice touch.  bear_original

Becky

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

I like the leaf (especialy the "water drop"), I like the pink mohair, I like, that she can stand and I like black eyes. Very nice  bear_thumb And yes, every pattern, every mohair and every bear has mind of its own  bear_whistle

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very sweet, like the wee leaf

Board footer