Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Abby-and-Darren.jpgHad to share this recent piccie with you all.

This is my son Darron with his daughter Abby.

As they live in another state far away it is great to get updated piccies from them.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, looks like they're having fun

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Lovely piccie, what a beautiful little girl Abby is.

Hugs Ali

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a beautiful little girl, you must be so proud. Your son is handsome too!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh my what a lovely family you have. :)
I'm sure you miss them terribly.  bear_cry

Yes, we do miss them a lot.  As you can see they live on the  Coast.  So it is a fabulous place for a holiday.

We will be heading up there in May 2010 for about 3 months...we will be towing the caravan and will be in much  need of a holiday after all the renovations we have been doing.

I too think he is handsome...just as I think my daughters are stunning..but then I am their Mum.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a precious little girl!  I have heard how wonderful grandchildren are, and I am about to find out for myself.  My first grandchild is due in February.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations Denise, what a fabulous family, Abby is a real cutie. :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

What a lovely photo.........and I can see a strong family resemblance!  The three month holiday on the coast sounds WONDERFUL...........
huggies
Maria

Regarding family resemblance...Darron is an aussie his wife is Italian..he gets mistaken for an Italian because of his dark complextion.......and he goes even darker skinned in the summer..

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

3 months!!
What a great time you will have! My Mom use to go to my sister's and stay the whole summer and what fun they had! We other girls (3 of us) would join them when we could and it was always a great family time.
I wish you the best holiday time with you son and his family. bear_original
You seem to be a wonderful Mother. bear_original

Thanks so much...I think the majourity are all great Mums...my kids are my life and I do love them alot..

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Denise,

Yes, it is a lovely picture of your son and your little granddaughter. My little granddaughter and grandson, who are 5 and 3, are only five minutes drive away... so we are very lucky in that respect. At least you can make up for the distance by spending three whole months with them, which will be wonderful for you and them! Grandkids are the best!  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

what a cute girl!  I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip next May.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Handsome son and adorable granddaughter!!!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_wub   Aren't granddaughters wonderful?  I miss mine so much.  She lived with me most of her growing up years and then we had to move to Missouri.  She came every summer and stayed until this last summer.  Oh my how I miss her.  She is my sweetie.  Your granddaughter is so cute.  I know you would love to be near enough to have that daily hug too...

Yes, I do miss them..we have 6 grandsons and the one little girl.

My daughters and their family are coming to visit on the 23rd of December for our Christmas get together..am so looking forward to their visit.....there will be 11 of us, so we are frantically trying to finish our renovations..nothing like a bit of pressure to get things moving fast..

Board footer