Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Congratulations Dawn you deserve it. I love the articles you have been writing so I know we are getting a fabulous person for the job.

Susan x

The Great Bear Posts: 94

Hello Dawn   bear_original  bear_original

I would like to wish you a very good luck for this opportunity. I sincerely think this job match with you, with the passion you have got for bears and all that is around.

Teddy Bear Time is lucky to find someone like you because after loosing Kirste it might have been difficult to find out someone else having high competence of the teddy bear scene but they did not make a mistake piking you up!!

I am very happy for you, I wish you success and I already am sure the readers will be able to fell how strong is your passion for the bear's world.

But there is a but... especially for the readers who do not know you....yet... They won't be able to hear your lovely smile through your articles bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   bear_tongue  bear_tongue

My very best wishes

Eric

ps : kiss your man from me  bear_grin

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Awww thank you everyone - Eric you are a complete charmer!

Just a quick reminder that if you want anything included in Teddy Talk, Hugglets Preview or the new letters page, please let me have them by the end of tomorrow, 1st December. The New Beginnings Celebration will be in the issue after, and I will need them for the middle of January.

Thanks again,

Dawn

Please send your items to: tbteditor@btinternet.com

Pages:

Board footer