Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sorry to disappoint you all, but there will not be any Christmas party pictures this year. I have been suffering from shaky hands for weeks and I am finding it hard to sew etc. So there is no way I could even start to make the usual Christmas party pictures. I have been asked by several members when I will be posting this years pictures and I feel so sad that I have let those of you who were maybe looking forwards to the pictures. I have spent many days over each picture in the past and need to have a very steady hand to do them. Just to make things even more difficult for me my computer just five months old has just up and died on me.  bear_cry I'm using my daughter's laptop to sned this message. So......

I wish you all a very happy Christmas , may all your dreams come true.

christmasDoodlebears_copy.jpg

Huge hugs to you all Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Jane

Really, really sorry to hear you are having problems with your hands.  Take care and I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Hugs

Sue

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Dear Jane,   I love your wonderful Christmas parties and will miss it this year.  But that being said, I can only imagine the work that goes into it, and that would be on a good heath day.  I really appreciate all you do here with all of the birthdays you help us all celebrate.   I hope you have a joyous, peaceful holiday season.
Joanne

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Jane, you do so much all year with the birthday cards, show pictures and such and I wish to thank you for all that.  I will miss the party pictures but understand not being able to do them this year.  You take care of yourself and have a happy Christmas.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Dear Jane,

I am sorry to hear about your health problems.  I don't really know what the Christmas party pictures look like, but by the sound it, they must be something spectacular.   Well maybe I will get to see them next year.

You have already done some much on this forum, posting these lovely birthday cards and taking all the photos of the Hugglets show, I think it deserves a huge

THANK YOU

and a big round of

APPLAUSE

!  (You can't hear this, but my bears are all clapping their paws  bear_grin ).

Take very good care of yourself and enjoy the holidays with your lovely family.  :hug:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, George and all the teddy friends

Animated.gif

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dear Jane,  please do not feel bad about the party.  I'm sure we will all understand that your health is more important.  I can totally understand how much time is involved in "hosting" the party for us all.  I do appreciate all that you do throughout the year .   Take care of those hands, and have a wonderful Christmas. 

There are lots of new members, but there is no reason why we can't just relive last years celebration LOL :

http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28225
http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28224
http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28226
http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28223
http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28222
http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=28221

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Not to worry Jane...it can't be helped.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a fab new year :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jane,

Please do not feel bad, we all understand. I know how difficult it is to do the precise work it requires to make the necessary graphics for the party pictures. Thank you so much for all of the work you do with the birthday cards and other celebrations throughout the year.

Take care of yourself and have a Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Jane,

Wishing you continued health .... and if it came to a choice of a party or you feeling better, I'm sure everyone would forego the party !! ...  hopefully there will be next year !!!!   Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year !!!

Wanda

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Jane, and hope all your problems are resolved in the New Year. Don't worry about not doing the party this year we know how much work it is. I was away last year and didn't get on TT for a couple of months so missed last year's party - didn't even think of it with not being here for Christmas so I just went and looked it now - thanks to Tammy posting the links. You really outdid yourself last year! It will be fun for everyone to look at it again now.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Don't worry one second about not being able to throw a party this year, Jane.  I hope your hands get better soon and you certainly deserve a break with all the thoughtful and generous time you spend on TT.  Tammy, thanks so much for posting links to last year's party so the newcomers can see how talented Jane is when hosting these get-togethers.  Boy, did I enjoy reliving the time I spent on George's knee - sigh.  Thanks for all you do and hope you enjoy your holiday.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_sad  Sorry to hear you are having problems...may the new year bring much health and happiness.  Have a very Merry  Christmas!

John Paul Port Posts: 214

You and your health are WAY more important than any Party !!! Thank you for all you do !!!

puca bears puca bears

Oh Jane - don't feel bad about it.........you do so much during the year to make this site a really HAPPY place - you're a real star.
I hope the problem with  your hands gets better soon.........
have a great Xmas, you and all your family
Big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Jane sweetie, sending you the HUGEST HUG!!!!  Feel better and I hope you have a good day tomorrow.  We love you!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, no need to apologise, your a marvel, and sending you big hugs  for your thoughtfulness over many years

Merry Christmas to everyone, and best wishes for a healthy and safe new year. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane, bear_flower

Sorry to hear about your hands and the computer. I really hope that your health will get better and the computer fixed.
I can only imagine the time and work and effort you put into the Christmas party.
Thanks Jane for all you do for all your friends here, you are a real Gem.
Take care of yourself and I hope that the weather is not to cold over where you are.

May you and your family have a blessed and joyous Christmas.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Sweet heart there is no need for you to be sad you do so much for us here on TT and other places and your health is more important than anything. I wish you a wonderful Xmas and as I writing this your Xmas day will be started mine is nearly over and now on to boxing day have a wonderful day with your family lots of love
Raewyn :hug:  :hug:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Please don't fret about not having a party--getting rest and relaxing and feeling better is much more important.
Thanks for all you do here throughout the year. You help make TT a great place!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jane no need to worry about that. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  You need to get better ......  the party can wait!!!!! Merry Christmas and a better New Year!!!!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hello Jane,  I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your hands - what a nuisance for you.  I hope that they are not causing you pain.  Don't feel bad about the Christmas pictures, just concentrate on getting better.  We will have twice the fun next year.   :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Jane, don't you worry, just get well soon and take care  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Jane, you really must not apologise.  Your health is FAR FAR more important.  You already do so much for everyone here, so THANK YOU for everything and enjoy a nice Christmas break :hug:   :hug:
Catherine x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Jane, NO NEED to apologize!!  I have enjoyed them...but wow, just the time involved if you are healthy was incredible!  Get better soon!!

Board footer