Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

With winter here, can spring be far behind?  Registration for the Valentine Card Swap will start on December 26, 2009!  More details to come!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Goody Goody!!! bear_grin

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I will not miss it this time!!!!!

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Please put me down for this swap.  I will not be around for the next couple of weeks so dont want to miss the deadline for signing up.  Susan

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

It's not too early to think of Valentine's Day, especially when we're such an international group!  Registration for the 2010 Valentine's Day card swap is now open.  The procedure will be similar to that for the Holiday Card Swap: send me your snail mail address, and then I will compile a list of participants, from which you will send Valentines to the five people whose names appear under yours on the list.  Handmade or purchased Valentines are fine.  If you want to send cards to everyone on the list, that is fine too. 

To participate in the 2010 Valentine Card Swap, please send me your snail mail address in a private e-mail to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  Since we are such an international group, please sign up by January 10, 2010.  I will compile the mailing list and send lists for proofreading by January 12, 2010. The final list should go out on January 15, 2010.  This is a month from Valentine's Day, but it should allow for the cards to get to their international destinations in good time. 

Come join the 2010 Valentine Card Swap!  All TTers are welcome to participate.

Board footer