Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SageFox The Sage Fox
Punxsutawney PA

cohnhead.jpgThis is actually the second bear I've ever made..the first was 8 years ago when I just sat down with a piece of mohair and drew up what I thought looked like a teddy bear pattern LOL. I sent that pic into Teddy Bear & Friends and to my surprise I found my bear in the magazine a few months later  bear_grin   And that was 8 years ago..... but now I'm really wanting to learn as much as I can and really get back into bears.
My sweet hubby spoiled me for Christmas with a ton of mohair, a paasche H airbrush and paints. Yesterday I finished my bear (from a pattern) and decided to fire up the airbrush..had no idea what I was doing...but I had sooo much fun! I think I went a little crazy with the amount of airbrushing...but I still like how he turned out  bear_original   Let me know what you think of him..his name is "Cohn" by the way. He's also my first jointed bear...lots of firsts on this guy

teddybear015.jpg

teddybear018.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Looks like you had lots of fun.  I've always chickened out of airbrushing!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's wonderful!

It looks like you tried several techniques -- all with much success. I especially like the coloring on the body.

Becky

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Fabulous for a second bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait so see your next ones...the airbrushing looks great...I haven't been game enough to try it yet..WELLDONE!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Beautiful!  :clap:  You must have a background in other arts because this is a fabulous second bear.  The ones to follow will surely be spectacular.
Diana

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Marvelous! And only your second bear? Amazing! You have done a great job all around on this bear. Isn't airbrushing fun? It is one of my favorite things to do when making a bear or critter.
Look forward to seeing more from you!
Beth

Board footer