Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hi Everyone!!
Remember the Christmas cards swap?
Due to popular demand our sweet Teddy Talker Gail has organized one for Valentines. Problem is not many of you have signed up.  bear_cry
I know you are thinking, why so early? Valentine's isn't until February!! And the 14th at that!
I know, I know Christmas was just yesterday and we don't want to think about Valentine's Day already!!
However because we are such a diverse group from all over the world we need to start now or our cards will not arrive in time.
So if you would please take a moment and email Gail it would be greatly appreciated!! The deadline is the 10th and rapidly approaching.
plumcottagebears@gmail.com
Thanks guys!!!!!! bear_wub

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

This time I signed in in time - I'm looking forward!!!!
Love from Austria

Murrieta, California

Thank you Andrea! bear_original

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Yes, Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  Don't forget to sign up for the Valentine Card Swap!  Signup deadline is January 10, 2010.   To sign up, send your snail mail address details to me at plumcottagebears@gmail.com.   Thank you!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_flower I've already signed up!  Also it would be nice to know as early as possible how many are on the list in case you want to make your cards.  I am considering this since I enjoyed the handmade Christmas cards I received.

Murrieta, California

Oh Lisa a girl after my own heart!! I love the homemade cards you all make!!
I wish I could do the same.
I bought a kit for Christmas and I have to say they looked awful!! I didn't send any out. It was a bit late anyway but
I was hoping I could save them for next year. The first 5 I made opened the wrong way!!Guess I should have checked that better. :(
The last I talked to Gail not many have signed up but hopefully that has changed.
I had a lot of fun with the last exchanged and I hope everyone else did too.
So PLEASE everyone sign up!!!! bear_original

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I signed up Cyndee, I think maybe I will make my cards also.  It will be fun!
Can't wait, I love Hearts!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original I'm signed up - did it before Christmas in case I forgot to do it on the 26th Dec   bear_rolleyes Fuzzy brain over the silly season and too many distractions  bear_wacko

Murrieta, California

Good good good! Keep them coming everyone!!!
The more the merrier!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

:dance: Hi I signed up I won't promise but I will try to make them  :crackup:  :hug: to all.

Murrieta, California

Don't you know Mary that this is a homemade card swap only?
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!
If that were the case I would be out. :)
I just bought mine. Boy a lot of cards with bears on them!! Much better selection than at Christmas.
Hey do any of you remember as a kid in school decorating a paper bag for Valentine cards? I only went to Kindergarten and 1st grade but I remember making a brown paper bag into a holder for all the cards we swapped.
I can't wait to see the homemade ones you talented people make.  bear_wub  bear_wub

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Ok I'm in... Looking forward to it, Just sent off my email  bear_thumb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_wub Last call for Valentine Card Swap Signups! Send your details to me at plumcottagebears@gmail.com! 
Hugs,
Gail

Murrieta, California

I found 4 sets of cards all with bears on them!
I'm so excited to send them out I feel a bit silly!!!!!  bear_wacko
I know these aren't going to be as cute as the homemade cards but I think they'll be enjoyed.  bear_original
Thanks again Gail for heading this up. You're a sweetheart.  bear_wub

Board footer