Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Because some people missed the deadline for the Holiday Card Swap, I want to be sure that everyone has a chance to sign up for the Valentine's Card Swap. 

It's not too early to think of Valentine's Day, especially when we're such an international group!  Registration for the 2010 Valentine's Day card swap is now open.  The procedure will be similar to that for the Holiday Card Swap: send me your snail mail address, and then I will compile a list of participants, from which you will send Valentines to the five people whose names appear under yours on the list.  Handmade or purchased Valentines are fine.  If you want to send cards to everyone on the list, that is fine too. 

To participate in the 2010 Valentine Card Swap, please send me your snail mail address in a private e-mail to plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  Since we are such an international group, please sign up by January 10, 2010.  I will compile the mailing list and send lists for proofreading by January 12, 2010. The final list should go out on January 15, 2010.  This is a month from Valentine's Day, but it should allow for the cards to get to their international destinations in good time. 

Come join the 2010 Valentine Card Swap!  All TTers are welcome to participate.

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Thanks Gail for organizing this.  Look forward to finding the 'perfect' Valentine's Day card to send out.

Cheers
Jill

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Because some people missed the deadline for the Holiday Card Swap, I want to be sure that everyone has a chance to sign up for the Valentine's Card Swap. 

Details on the swap are in the first post in this thread.  Sign up now--and get those Valentines ready!

Hugs!

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Hi Gail

Hope I havent missed anything for the Valentine Card swap.  Have just returned from vacation in the US.  Lk forward to hearing from you

Hugs Susan

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Gail Please sign me up too, I will see what I come up with,if I make or buy.do you need my info again? I particiapated in the Christmas cards. I felt so...happy and excited when my christmas cards arrived,and proudly shared them to my friends and family in my living room :hug:

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

ACK!

I got my first Valentine in the mail and forgot I'd signed up for this...

Why did I forget?

I never got the address list... out of sight, out of mind!

If I could get the addresses, I'll send out my cards asap!

Heather

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_ermm I didn't receive an address list either so I panicked a bit when I started to receive Valentine's Day cards.  I am using the return labels on the envelopes to send my cards out so they may be a bit late. bear_tongue

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: The cards have been arriving and I would like to say thank you so much to Gail, Patricia, Nancy, Andrea and Marion  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I didn't get a list either so I have just been sending the cards out as the card arrive.  Some of you will be getting the cards late.

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Hi Gail

My apologies for not sending out Valentine Cards.  I did not receive the email with the list and unfortunately I was in the hospital for four weeks and the cards were waiting for me upon my discharge.

To everyone on the list I should  have sent cards to ... I wish to send Happy Valentine Day Greetings and hope you received lots of flowers (but not a lot of chocolate!!!).

Cheers
Jill

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

I didnt get the list either.  Happy Valentines day to yo all

Susan

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh my goodness!
I received a list and have sent out cards to everyone on it. :)
And I recieved a 2nd list with an address correction :)
I have received a few cards. Thank you all.
I'm so sorry that many of you didn't get your list. I will email Gail and make sure she is OK.
Happy Valentines day everyone!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I've got the first list after mailing to Gail - and as I didn't receive any correction I sent out some cards - and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY - I've got several wonderful lovely marvelous beautiful Valentine's cards and I will thank you all for your lovely post from all over the world - thank you thank you - I will participate also next year!!!! What a great idea Gail - thank you!

Board footer