Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Here's my first Emo Bear for this year. She's a new pattern and has a double jointed neck  bear_happy

She was comissioned by a nice lady who has named her Alice. She is around 10" and is enjoying looking at all the lovely snow outside - just so long as she doesn't have to go play in it.....

P1110201.jpg]

P1110200.jpg

P1110193.jpg

P1110204.jpg

Hope you like! I think my bear making skills are still improving all the time  bear_grin

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Julia,

She's adorable! I love her coordinated dress, pads and ears. She has a very cool looking nose too, it looks very professionally stitched. Great job, I'm sure her new mum will be thrilled.

Regards

Lisa

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you Lisa  bear_grin  My noses are definitley getting better - although somehow they never end up the shape I plan - the bears have a mind of their own I tell ya!!!  bear_happy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Julia,

Alice is adorable; I love the curved arms and the sweet innocent expression  bear_wub .  Her new mom will be thrilled.  :dance:

Jaina wrote:

She is around 10" and is enjoying looking at all the lovely snow outside - just so long as she doesn't have to go play in it.....

My teddies are exactly the same : they just love seeing people messing about in the snow as long as they are warm and safely inside.  bear_grin

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Great job Julia, I love the clothes matching the inside of the ears, and placing her by the window is such a great picture. 
Her new Mum will surely be pleased
Hugs pat

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a cute wee face, and love the dress

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you all, I shall let you know what her new mum thinks  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Her New mum loves her and has settled on the name Bella  bear_wub  I'm sure she will have a very happy home.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is beautiful!  Great job!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you Melisa. I love your work so much  bear_happy

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She's gorgeous, very pretty  bear_wub

Pauline