Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Cambell6.jpgCambell5.jpgCambell is a Limited Editon of 2 bears, which is an entirely new direction for my work, as I normally create only one-of-a-kind designs.  Number 1 of 2 is sold, but number 2 of 2 is still available and would love to have a new home! bear_original

Cambell measures 17 inches tall and is made from red mohair that was distressed and 'aged' to give it a well-loved and 'worn' look.  He is slightly slumpy as well, which is due to all those hugs over the years bear_original

For more info and pictures, please visit him on my website.  Here's a quick link to his page: http://www.thimblebearyoriginals.com/we … able1.html

I hope you all like him! bear_original   This really is a different sort of thing for me, doing limited edition bears.......and something I hope to continue with.  I've already got the next one planned, with (I think) 5 bears this time.  They shall have a name separate but branched from ThimbleBeary Originals:  the Bears of Sherwood Crossing.  This name came about from where we live......on the site of an old railroad town called Sherwood that is long gone, but the railroad crossing is still right close.

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

WoW!!! They are both fabulous  bear_wub  I love everything about them. Great job! :clap:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely stunning!  Love them!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kynthia Posts: 140

gorgeous!!  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: stunning, I adore him Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

theyre fabulous, stunning x i love them x

binglebears bingle bears