Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

bear_flower If someone has a moment and knows would it be possible to list the teddy bear mags that are around, paperback and online. living in portugal we dont have anything like that here and i subscribe to an online one which is great but i would love to know what other ones are out there so many i can look and maybe subscribe. its good to see whats going on and keep up with new ideas etc.

hugs Susan

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I have an online subscription with Teddy Bear Review, which I really enjoy.  It's very reasonably priced compared to having it shipped overseas.

www.teddybearreview.com

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Australian Bear Creations Magazine is my favorite.  Lots of tips, profiles, patterns and information.  bear_original
http://www.woodlandspublishing.com.au/abc/index.html

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I really liked the South African Bear magazine that I got when I was out there, I really must get round to looking for overseas subscription information.  There was an Aussie one I liked too, which I coudl get in SA, but I can't remember what it was called, and after 3 hours climbing I'm too knackered to go and find out, it'll have to wait till tomorrow I'm afraid!

brtstar1 Bright Star Promotions, Inc.
Louisville, KY
Website

There is a complete list of magazines on www.bearsandbuds.com
Click through the photos to the Table of Contents.

And read Bearsandbuds each month, it's online, it's free!

Bearhugs
Valerie
Publisher

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Teddy Bear Times!  Bi-monthly UK magazine Paper copy or i-mag you can subscribe at www.teddybeartimes.com  bear_flower

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thanks guys lots for me to look at, so far i have done the IMAG for Teddy Bear Times and i'm really pleased,

thanks for your help off to check out the mini's

hugs
Susan

Board footer