Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Well not sure how many remember the little black dog that arrived at our house with 8 puppies? and i asked all of you to help me think of a name for her, and Bobbi was the outcome.
Well how time has flown and Bobbi has been with us a year now so its her birthday today.
She is a real pleasure, who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks: she sits, gives her paws, comes to call, sit and waits till you tell her to come. she loves her bed (i dont think she ever had one before, but when she gets in it at 6pm she doesn't get out till 9am the next day lol. we think she has velcro on her bottom lol.
Just wanted to let you all know what a wonderful little treasure i have she is the best behaved out of the for dogs.

I have also just finished another bear i have called him Hector and he is my biggest bear yet at 14 inches, i must say i really enjoyed making him.

hugs Susan

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Oh, Happy Birthday Bobbi!  They do steal your heart....

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, happy birthday to her!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Happy Birthday Bobbi.   :dance:  :cake:

I'm sure she has found a lovely and loving home with Susan  bear_wub .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Susan: I remember when you wrote about Bobbie. My goodness how time flies. Bobbie sounds like pure joy to have.  bear_wub  :hug:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Thanks Guys i have passed on your birthday wishes to my little girl and gave her a TT hug from yo all

bearhugs susan x

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Susan,

Hope everything is going well for you out there!!!

I can't believe the past year has gone by so quickly!  Only seems like yesterday that you were talking about Bobbi.
Hope you enjoyed celebrating!  A big hug to Bobbi.

Hugs

Marilyn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm a bit late but.....

Happy Birthday Bobbi

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Thanks Guys, yes the time has flown and everything is great here, bit wet and looking forward to the summer.
love your new duck Wendy xx

Board footer