Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

IMG_0644.JPGIMG_0651.JPGI have a list of 'to do' and an Anime style mini was one of them on it. I only has enough material to just do it and hopefully get it right first time. Although its not a true Anime one, I wanted more of a cute cartoon type bear. Its 2 1/2" tall and it gave me a right job. I had'nt done string jointing in years and with the body being so small it was'nt easy. I used needlefelting to add character and found that OK. Hope you like it, as usual I will be taking my chances on ebay soon.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Amanda... he's precious!  Love his anime styling!  What are the standard 'anime' characteristics.... I mean, I think I know one when I see one.... big head, high nose..... lower eyes.... is there more?  Just curious.  I'll probably never get around to ever making one....I really think it would be a stylistic stretch for me....  They are just SOOOO cute though!  they tend to remind me of "Hello Kitty" from my childhood!

Beary truly ours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amanda, this koala is VERY cute.  I'm not usually a huge koala fan; they look too "nose-y" when made into stuffed animals, not like the sweet things they are in real life.  But this one is just too cute.  I think the anime styling suits it particularly well!  Great work!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Amanda luv - you are just getting better and better with every bear you make  :thumbsup:

This Koala is sooooooo delightful and cute - did you model it on me?  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Amanda, he is a real cutie!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Amanda fantastic....wowow.....he made me giggle....he is so cute.  And his sizE~!  2.5"  I am so impressed.  You are truly  marvelous-mini-maven!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish you lived closed, I want to hold him.  And you did such a great job on the face and on the nose!  WOW....

when you consider how big his head must be the nose is really remarkable.

Thank you so much for sharing him....he was a treat!  bear_wub bear_wub

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful little one, Amanda . . . sooooo cute!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Amanda he is Excellent !!  :clap: :clap: Will take off in ebay no doubt  bear_thumb bear_thumb
Will be watching for his auction  bear_original bear_original
Is he plush or micro fibre or maybe mocassin??
Wonderful guy bear_thumb
:hug:
Anne

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Amanda ,
HE is excellent. You did a wonderful job on him, just so cute. You really captured that anime style. He's really expressive too! :)
Kathy

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Amada, you know how I loved your first koala....well I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE this one  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

too cute for words.  may he take ebay by storm!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh! How cute!! I love him!

Many Hugs Louise

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

aww, he's a sweetie Amanda! Love his little eyebrows - they give him a very cute expression  bear_thumb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I love the eybrows too Amanda!  Isn't it fun how you can really add so much to their expression with eyebrows!?

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Very 'cartoony', I love him! Good luck on ebay!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Amanda, I love him too.  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh...what a heartstealer!!!  bear_wub

Board footer