Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

barkpalace3.jpgbarkpalace2.jpgbarkpalace4.jpgbarkpalace1.jpgI have just read the most wonderful article in our paper about a new Kennel available for your fur babies for when you go away.  It is in the Adelaide Hills, about 40 minutes away from us, and it has individual bedrooms, literally human sized bedrooms, with sofas, cushions, televisions etc., for your dog to stay in whilst you are away.  They refer to it as "Barkingham Palace".  They also have webcams in each room so that no matter where you are in the world, you can tune in and check on your fur baby.  Our little Muffy would just love it as he is the total boss of the house here anyway and always has the best seat.  Have a look at the picture of the little Cavalier King Charles spaniel having her coffee.  Her name is Zoe and she is deaf and partially blind.  Each morning she has a "puppyccino" made from lactose free milk froth and dusted with liver sprinkles.  Isn't that just the most wonderful photo ever.  What a dear little soul.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Christine,
It looks great... Do you think they'd take me?! It looks better than some of the hotels I've stayed in so far & I quite fancy trying a "puppyccino"!
Lots of luv & hugs to you, :hug:
Julia x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

That is absolutely fantastic, Christine !  bear_thumb

I wouldn't mind staying there myself, having a puppycino (without the liver sprinkles though  bear_grin ) and being tucked in by a nice lady .   bear_flower
And what a great idea of putting in webcams, so the owners can keep an eye out for their "children".

Mind you, it will probably cost more than I usually spend on my own holiday !  bear_grin

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, fabulous.  My flatmate's step-dad is a joiner, and spent about a year down south building enormous 'kennels' for dogs that were 2 story wooden palaces with all mod cons including TV ports and webcams!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

This would certainly take the guilt out of having to kennel the dogs.  I hate to go on vacation and leave them in a kennel.  Although I do think this would probably cost the same as a human vacation.
Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a dream place for pets!  Think I'll spend vacation there and send my animals to the beach/mountains/Disneyland, etc.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

ohhhhhhhhh how cute! Thanks for sharing this with us Christine. That little face of the one drinking the puppycino!

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Hey Christine great to see you posting again and with such a great story.  I have my own idea how about a palace for bears that are guaranteed a cuddle every day while their owners are away? Well we can't alwaystakeall of our hugs away on holidays with us and what better than a bear hotel with honey laid on thick and cuddles on demand?

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hi Christine! :)
We have a few of them here in the USA and I have been to 2 of them, one in Beverly Hills and the other just west of Los Angeles in Malibu. They are used mostly by the celebrities and the wealthy and are quite fancy.
The little Spaniel is just precious!! And obviously deserves the very best! Bless her little heart!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Oh my god, how fantastic!!

I have really struggled with finding suitable kenneling arrangements in the UK, there is only one that appears to be of a credible standard and it is soooo expensive.

I am trialling a pet sitting service now where your pet lives in someone's home. Jager (my black labrador has a sleep over booked in soon so hopefully that will be a suitable option.

Hugs

Lisa x

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wow...that must be a booming business for I'd put my pet there if needed.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: that is just tooo cool.

puca bears puca bears

Unbelievable.................being the owner of one LARGE dust and mud magnet of a dog, I could only dream of keeping our house that spotless!
huggies
Maria

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I knew our doggies lovers on TT would enjoy these gorgeous pictures.  Lucky doggies aren't they?  I have booked our dog, Muffy, in for a five day visit in April when Britty and I go away, and so I shall let you know how he goes.  I don't think he is going to want to come home again afterwards!!!!

Board footer