Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I hope the one I sent Lena has arrived. I resent it about two weeks ago. I was told it should take 7-10 days to arrive. So I hope it got there this time!
Beth

John Paul Port Posts: 214

In answer to the many PMs and regular emails we have received-----the height of Beverly Matteson Port's Ornament  ( sent to ScaliWagGrrs) is approximately 6-7 inches tall--- bear_wub ---including the antique Santa boot she is in, and the antique leaf and bead decorations behind her. Thank you so much for your interest.    bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   And yes, she is still creating bears and dolls.   bear_wub

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Finally got the camera out and snapped my little lost bear that finally arrived...hope he hasn't left it to late to join all the others on the Christmas tree.

Chrissy_swap_bear.JPG

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, how lovely, glad he was able to join you eventually!

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Thank you so much John Paul for my little bear decoration.  He is lovely.  Will get a picture on the tree as soon as possible.  My husband is the computer expert in our house so need his assistance.  Thanks again.

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

bear_flower  Thank you, for posting the picture of John Paul Port's  "TEDDY" ornament, so it could go on the tree----it is too bad you were not at home when it arrived----but hope you had a nice vacation !!!  bear_flower         
                                                                                               :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
                                                                                                                            THEODORE

Board footer