Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone, I have been gone far too long, and have been suffering some serious TT withdrawl! a few changes here at home have been preventing me from getting too much done other than making my creations, and even at that not as much as I would like.
As you may remember my hubby has knee problems, he has now had to stop work because of this and is now home full time, I don't need to tell you that my studio me time is very rare now. I am glad he is able to be home and resting, but it is very difficult now to escape to my studio and create, let alone get on to my favorite forums and catch up and chat. I think he is starting to figure out my routine though and is finding some things to amuse himself with now that he is home without needing me to sit and keep him company, so I look forward to catching up with everyone and seeing what everyone has been up to.

hugs,
krista

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Glad to see you back, Krista! Hope your husband has a speedy recovery.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

welcome back xxxxxxx i too have had to stay away a while .....

cat xxx

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Well Krista you will have to put him to work! Maybe the two of you can become a team in critter creating! I am glad to see you back. Hope hubby wil be feeling better.

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Unfortunatley for hubby there is no surgical fix, it turns out that he has severe nerve and tissue damage so the only option is pain management. We were really hoping that some surgery would fix it but the surgeons that he has seen have said that surgery wouldn't work and could possibly make things worse.
I think you have a great idea Lynn, I could put him to work doing my shipping :)

hugs,
Krista

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Welcome back Krista!!  So sorry about your hubby  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Give it some time and he will soon settle into his own routine. When my husband moved into the house , every five minutes it was tea, coffee, what are you doing, lunch

Lynette

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good to see you back at TT, Krista!  Hope your hubby's knee gets better with time and you can get back to your adorable critter making.

K Pawz Guest

Thanks you!!
Lynette you got the nail right on the head, that is what I am getting constantly, but like you said I am sure he will get into a routine soon. God love him!

hugs,
Krista

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Sorry to hear about your hubby, Krista. I hope things improve soon. So nice to see you back here!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer