Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

nibblez3.jpgnibblez-2.jpgnibbelz-for-teddy-talk.jpgHi all!
I am sorry to have been "missing-in-action" here for so long. I'd like to tell you about how I've been busy traveling the world....finding my inner-self and discovering new ways to express myself through my creations...however that's not the case.
Life's been just....BUSY...since my youngest has turned 2 I have found little time to devote to my love of creating. Every time it seemed I got a needle in thread out I had a youngster climbing in my lap. So instead of devoting my time to creating, I have found my days filled with games of Hide-and-Seek and Candy Land with my oldest. And truly...I couldn't think of a better way to spend them.
Now, though, my sweet Elizabeth is getting older and sister Abby is finding her to be not such a pain afterall and actually rather fun to play with. So with that I have a little more time to myself as the two drown themselves into the lovely fantasy land of playing pretend in their dollhouses together...giving me a bit more time for creation.
And with that...I'd like you to meet

NIBBLEZ

....my newest creation. Nibblez is currently available through ebay auction with a starting price of 99 cents at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0603633861
Hope you all like him!
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Nibblez is absolutely adorable. Love her face & her gorgeous coloring.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  Denise

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Wow!!! The colors are just amazing as is that sweet face, so much detail in this wee creation! hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's great, and love the sparkly eyes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - the bunny and the pin cushion are absolutely lovely!

Candy Land must be good inspiration for bear artists bear_grin

Becky

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Gorgeous!  It's great to see another one of your fab creations!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

It's wonderful that you are taking the time to play with Elizabeth and Abby - that is so important!  bear_thumb  Much more than traveling the world!  bear_grin

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Aaaw cute! Fab colours too...

Huggles
Tina xxx

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

These colors just say SPRINGTIME!  This is a beautiful set! bear_wub

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Lovely Colors...so perfect for this time of year.  Sweet Bunny :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow! what fantastic coloring.  I love this piece!
Joanne

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

What a sweetheart.

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Awwww.....you fellow artists are the greatest and SWEETEST....Thank you SO MUCh  bear_original for the sweet comments! Little Nibblez will be going to ebay auction either tomorrow or Tuesday, with a starting bid of my usual 99 cents. Spring is HERE and he'd better hop off to his new home before Easter gets here!
THANKS again for the lovely comments. Those alone are the greatest of inspiration!
bear_flower With heartfelt gratitude,
Patsy of Abby&Ellie Originalz

Board footer