Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Nurse Ratchet Forever Loved
Toronto

Hello Listies

I have just heard some very sad news this afternoon. Angela Last has passed away following a valient battle. Angela was an amazing soft sculpture artist from Canada and on TT.

I shall miss her smiling face at the shows. Angela also donated an annual  teddy bear to my Children's Aid Foundation project for many years, creating amazing pieces that have truly helped some of the most disadvantaged kids in Canada. Angela was a sincere lovely woman and we will cherish the pieces of her art in our home, two of which welcome all into our home.

With sadness
Dianne

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OMG Dianne I was just thinking of her the other day and wondering how she was doing. She put up such a brave battle.  She was a member here on Teddy Talk as well, I am very saddened by her passing. We have a couple of her beautiful creations, she was an amazing artist and so sweet and kind she will be missed. I wish I could hug her kids as they must be devastated and they were just as sweet as she was.   

Thank you Dianne for letting us know.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

It is so sad to lose a member of the Bear World and Teddy Talk Family.  Her posts we always so positive and encouraging .  My sincerest sympathy to Angela's family.   bear_cry

Board footer