Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

gracie.jpgKara-on-climber-2.JPGI thought you would all like to see the kittens that I have just bought.They are both girls and Maine Coons and are such fun little kittens.The little black one is called Kara and the tabby is called Gracie.They have settled in well with our other cats but are still getting used to the dogs bear_rolleyes They are now 14 weeks old.
Laurie

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Laurie,

Oh, you lucky lucky lucky girl!!!!!  What beautiful kittens!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I saw Gracie's photo on another thread here and immediately wondered if she was a Maine Coon as I could see the little tufts on the top of her ears.  I am very jealous right now!  I fell in love with a beautiful Maine Coon at a cat show once and although puss was not for sale, I kept thinking of her for weeks afterwards!  She has the most super face and her feet were enormous!  Beautiful.  They are wonderful cats and I just know that you are going to have such a fantastic time with them.  I'm getting very broody for a cat now!!

Hugs to you and those marvellous kittens. :hug:

Marilyn x

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I'm partial to black cats but I like them both. :)
Too cute!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Beautiful girls!  Kittens are so much fun.  Your house is going to be like a carnival with two little clowns around.

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Wadsworth-and-Ranger-12-24-.JPG030901.jpgLaurie -

You're in for quite a ride with those two!  Maine Coons are wonderful.  This is our Wadsworth, who always keeps things stirred up around our house! (And Wadsworth with Ranger, one of our Bouvier des Flandres.  They're best buddies!)

Sue

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oh dear, I just keep thinking about getting a kitten now since writing earlier .........   bear_wub  bear_wub

and Sue, your Wadsworth is also very beautiful - and as for your dog, well, stunning!!!!! Would love to see more piccies of Ranger, he looks pretty magnificent, and big!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Marilyn

puca bears puca bears

Aren't they just gorgeous? The little black one  (Kara) looks like she has a really mischevious streak(?)  and the little tabby is SO beautifully marked..........bet they are lots of fun!  We had a silver tabby Maine Coon -  they really are magnificent cats.........as is your stunning Wadsworth, Sue. (and Ranger looks very gorgeous too!)

huggies
Maria

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh Laurie they are soooo gorgeous!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I absolutely love Maine Coons, they are such wonderful characters!

Last year on holiday we had Maine Coon come vist us everyday, he was a stunning red tabby, and by the end of the holiday I really didn't want to be parted from him, he would actually wrap his paws around my neck, and cuddle up! I have recently bought two new kittens too...and very nearly went for this breed...but settled again on Brtish Shorthairs..as they are so placid! But having seen Kara and Gracie..and the stunning Wadsworth above.... it has got me broody again!!  bear_grin 

Marilyn...I think its about time you got yourself a kitten...go on..just do it!!!!! bear_grin

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, Maine Coons are terrific cats, both in temperament and beauty.  I want one, too.  However, I want a Ragdoll kitty more, I think.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Sue your dog and Wadsworth are beautiful.I think that Gracie will look a lot like your  Wadsworth when she gets older.Gracie is a brown tabby and has four white feet although she is nearly all brown on her back with no tabby markings.
Marilyn you really should get yourself another kitten or two bear_grin I will wait for photos bear_rolleyes
Maria I think that Kara is a bit mischievious and will be a bit of a madam too.She made me laugh when we brought her home as she was in a carrier for a while in the car and she was getting so mad at being in there and you could here how annoyed she was getting in her miaow .She has a habit of laying in the litter tray or running around and just suddenly laying on the floor.Oh and she likes to sit there for a while and watch the television bear_grin Her sister is much more placid and laid back.The little terrors chewed through my daughters phone charger wire....she went to pick it up and it was in three pieces bear_shocked
Yvonne I would love to see some photos of your kittens.We have got Siameses and these are usually quite energetic cats but these maine coons which are a new breed to us are even more lively.They tear around the house at great speed and they are such fun to watch.We would love to have a red tabby boy in the future.The breeder we got our girls from had some beautiful red tabbies including a 5 week old boy...I wanted to take him home too. bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Laurie and Yvonne

Yes, I know that I should do EXACTLY what you have told me to do!!! bear_thumb

To be honest, the only thing standing in the way of me getting a kitten or kittens at the moment, is the horrid dog that lives next door to me.  I dread to think what would happen if a kitten was to stray into my neighbour's garden.  That is my biggest nightmare and not one that I want to live through or have to worry about all the time.  So, in reality, I'm just going to have to move!!! :crackup:
I'd love to have a wonderful bundle of fluff running around the house, but I must admit that I don't miss knocking the water bowl over or taking a step backwards into a plate of cat food!

Enjoy your furry bundles!

Hugs

Marilyn x

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Oh, the mischief of kittens!   bear_grin

Laurie - I think you'll find that Maine Coons mature very slowly, so get ready to savor a looooong kittenhood!

Sue

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What beautiful kittens Laurie!  bear_wub  bear_wub how wonderful to have so many fab animals....I'm afraid cats make me sneeze!  bear_sad ......I think I'm ok with puppies....I'm quite often tempted....but not brave enough yet!  bear_rolleyes

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Ooooh they are soooo adorable, Laurie !   bear_wub   I love the pointy ears.  The black one is especially lovely, but do I detect some mischief in those eyes ??  bear_laugh

Have fun with your kittens.  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

They are adorable.  bear_wub  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Laurie, they are precious and look like such fun.  bear_wub You all are making me want a cat or two again someday...maybe when the kids are grown and gone... bear_laugh

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

so cute!  Wadsworth is cute too!  How many pets do you have (because you said one of the Bouviers)?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How cute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are gorgeous!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'd love to have a Maine Coon cat... but we already have 7 cats and feed some neighborhood strays, I think that's enough!  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are both soo cute.  Nothing like baby animals, how fun
Joanne

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thank you for all your lovely comments bear_flower I have been offline for a few days as the computer had to go to the shop to be mended.I was so lost without it but I finished about six bears bear_grin
The kittens are growing so fast and as soon as I fill up the food bowl it is empty again bear_whistle I am trying to get them used to being brushed but they don't keep still long enough.They both like to sit there and watch the telly...I have never had cats like it lol.
Laurie :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

They are so cute my daughter and I have been trying to talk my hubby into a new kitten but he says two dogs and a cat are enough  bear_cry  bear_cry 

Raewyn

Board footer