Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
The new issue of Teddy Bear Times is now out - the iMag is also online www.teddybeartimes.com

Lots of Teddy Talkers in this issue!  bear_original  bear_original

Hugs

Dawn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi Dawn, when might it hit the shelves?  I was in WH Smiths asking about it today, and the Argyle St branch only orders in one copy, but it's not come in yet for this issue (WTH? 1 copy for a major city centre shop?!  I think I'd better order a subscription!)

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've just done that Katy!  Looking forward to receiving TBT again regularly.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I just checked the only newsagent's in Antwerp that sells TBT, but they won't get it until the end of the week  bear_sad .
As I am notoriously impatient, I decided to subscribe to the IMAG and at first glance, this issue looks wonderful.  :dance:  :clap:

Paula and Katy : I think I saw your bears in this issue   bear_whistle  ... and several other lovely furry friends made by TT'ers.

A must read for all TT'ers !  bear_thumb

Well done, Dawn  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Just been into my W H Smiths and they say the computer says tomorrow (24th)

I am going to subscribe...................my daughter has been stalking Smiths since last Thursday for me  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Glasgow

Oh man, the i-mag isn't recognising my paid for subscription yet, getting impatient here!  Thanks for the WH Smith's update, the guy I asked was a bit glaikit

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi
I think it will hit the shelves tomorrow. Apparently there was a slight delay at the printers. I have only seen the iMag so far, but I know that the hard copies are ready and in the middle of distribution. I also cannot believe that Argyle Street, Glasgow only has one copy! I live in a tiny town and our local Newsagents has five copies - and they did before I was Editor as well! Having said that, with only six issues a year a subscrition is by far the best way of getting it as soon as it is printed.

Thank you so much for your kind words Peter - and you are right, there are bears by Paula and Katy and lots of other Teddy Talkers.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dawn

Dawn

Karon Posts: 751

Got a copy yesterday.

Very good issue.  I enjoyed it very much.

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. If anyone has difficulty finding Teddy Bear Times please email me tbteditor@btinternet.com and I will try and help.

Hugs
Dawn

Kent
Website

Hi Dawn,  I was just wondering how long it takes for a new subscription to be processed and sent out usually?

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

I'm not sure Paula - I assume that the mailing lists were sent to the distributors a good few weeks ago. The person that deals with subscriptions is Jill and her phone number is 01903 884988.

Hugs
Dawn x

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

Got my issue in the post last week and now I'm waiting for the next issue already. bear_noexpression  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes   I must get in to the habit of savouring it and making it last...  bear_original

Subscription is definitely the way to go.

By the way, Dawn; I really like the new magazines... great work!   bear_original  bear_original

:hug:

Glasgow

I think I've persuaded WH Smiths in Argyle St, Glasgow to stock more, after I stalked their one and only copy lol  It came out great, thanks for all your hard work Dawn

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I subscribed what seems like ages ago (probably only a month lol) Being down here at the end of the world. I suppose I have ages to wait for my first copy,  very excited:)

Kent
Website
Dawn J wrote:

I'm not sure Paula - I assume that the mailing lists were sent to the distributors a good few weeks ago. The person that deals with subscriptions is Jill and her phone number is 01903 884988.

Hugs
Dawn x

Thanks Dawn.  I'll hold fire for a few more days and if it still hasn't come, I'll give Jill a ring.  Mine's a brand new subscription to perhaps it will take a little while longer.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I finally read the Feb/March issue and just wanted to say you did a nice job, Dawn!   bear_original

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Here is the youtube video of Harlesden the parachuting teddy - it makes me cry every tiem I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekal9RXlVk0

Hugs

Dawn

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:      WONDERFUL ISSUE !!!     :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Got my copy and it is FABULOUS!! Welldone :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  bear_thumb

karenaus Melbourne
Website
lombardbears wrote:

Got my copy and it is FABULOUS!! Welldone :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :thumbsup:

I just got my copy too, so thrilled it made it here so much faster than the American magazines do- it feels like they arrive in Australia about the same time as the next issue is released lol.
   So lovely to see the fabulous Wee Scones on the cover and a lovely story inside.  :clap:

Board footer