Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

banner_2.JPG

Similar to the 2008 Olympic Games, I am setting up the 2010 FIFA World Cup challenge for teddy bears. The website is still under construction however as time is marching on I need to get the info out.

Once again I am going to be donating a percentage of the proceeds to the Asian moon bear fund and ask as many to participate to help with raising  funds. Could you also help in getting this out.

1st Place- The winner will win a Free Online course via EZBear University of their choice.

Many thanks
Lynette

RULES
1. Entries must represent their country they are representing in the FIFA Soccer/Football world cup. __–Football/soccer theme.
__Entry can either be a player or a spectator. Entry can be any size, dressed or undressed. Entry can __be a scene or one bear.
2. Self designed and commercial patterns may be used in all Classes, but acknowledgement of
__source and accreditation to designer must be provided.
3. No identifiable branding is to be used.
4. Bears entered into previous competitions will be disqualified. New entrants only
5. The judges' decision is final.
6. Photographs must be sent to lck@mweb.co.za
__Size: 600x600
__Resolution 72dpi.

DEADLINE
All entries to be received by the 5th June 2010
Online judging 8th June-22nd June 2010
Winners announced 28th June 2010.
1st Place receives an online teddy bear course via EZBear University of their choice.
Entry Fee : US$15.00 per entry
Payment : PayPal lynette@dalden.com
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners Card
Percentage of these proceeds to be donated to the Asian Moon Bear Rescue.

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Great Idea thanks Lynette.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well as Scotland isn't going can I pretend for this?  My 2 allegiances would be Scotland and Northern Ireland, but um, they're equally 'talented' when it comes to footie  :crackup:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Touching something and it is making what I am typing disappear and it is not the delete key!!!!!!!!!!
With our participants being teddy bears we can bend the rules so anyone can enter, even if their own country does not have a team taking part in the official football event.

Thanks Lynette

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Cool, thanks Lynette, I'm in designing mode this afternoon  bear_original

Board footer