Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Molly-and-Spring-5-2-10-009.jpgThis is my spring maiden.  She is tall at 20 inches, 5 way jointed with bendable arms and legs.  She has locking, child safe eys and nose, like all my bears do.  She is made of a short gray faux fur with black felt paws.  I made her outfit without a pattern so it is a custom one of a kind.  The dress and bloomers are in a pink cotton, trimmed in white lace and pink satin ribbon.  All clothing is removeable.  The straw hat is trimmed in silk flowers and a pink satin ribbon.  She also wears a antiqued locket tied with a pink ribbon around her neck.  She is shown in this month's issue of Bears & Buds and is listed on my website.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Lovely, she's a proper little lady  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a lovely dress! Spring must feel very pretty when she goes out for a stroll.  bear_original

Becky

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

She is a gorgeous little girl.  :clap:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Thanks to everyone who took a look at my bear and a special thanks to all who made comments.  I appreciate each and every one of them.  I am taking this bear to a show this weekend and hopefully she sells as she hasn't seen much traffic on my website.

Board footer