Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Today, May 2, 2010, is the last day to sign up for the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap!

Go traveling without leaving home!  Each participant agrees to send tourist type postcards of the sights and scenes around their respective home towns to the five persons whose names appear below theirs on the list.  Of course, participants can send to everyone on the list, but that is not required.

To participate (bearticipate?), send your name and snail mail address to me by PM or e-mail (the latter to plumcottagebears@gmail.com). 

Come see the sights with the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Gail, has the list been sent out - not sure if I've been missed  bear_original

Long Beach, CA

Tbe list has not yet gone out.  Did you send in your snail mail address?

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Yep I pm'd you before the deadline - must be more patient!  bear_grin

Long Beach, CA

The list has gone out for the Virtual Vacation Postcard Swap.  If you are participating in the swap, please locate your name on the list and let me know by PM or to plumcottagebears@gmail.com if any corrections need to be made.  Participants should send postcards of the area where they live to the five persons whose names appear below theirs on the list.  If there are not five names below yours on the list, circle back to the top of the list to count out the remaining number to have five names for sending postcards.  Feel free to send postcards to the entire list.  Thank you for participating.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I didn't get an e-mail Gail  bear_sad

Long Beach, CA

Revised list 2 has gone out to all participants.  Please send me a private message (PM) if you did not receive a copy of Revised List 2.  Thank you.

Long Beach, CA

Revised list 3 has gone out to all participants.  Please send me a private message (PM) if you did not receive a copy of Revised List 3.  Thank you.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I'm back and ready to send some post cards. :)
Thanks Gail for organizing the swap.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I got 2 and 3, I wonder where 1 wandered off to!  My address is relatively right, but my flat number is 1/2 not a half (although my office sends my payslip to my half flat every month - I think I should make them pay me more so I can afford a full one  :crackup: )

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ah, Katy, thanks for that little tip about your address.  On my computer, the 'half' or '1/2' mark looks like the shape of a diamond.  ??????????  I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be.

Long Beach, CA

Please check your address on the list.  Please send any corrections to me at plumcottagebears@gmail.com.  One more corrected list will go out on Thursday, May 13(Pacific time).  Thank you for your participation.

Long Beach, CA

The fifth and final revised list has gone out to participants in the Virtual Vacation Postcard Exchange.  Please check your name and address one last time and let me know if any changes must be made.  Please contact me by PM or email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com. 

I'm off to send my postcards and happily anticipating looking forward to the mail!  Thank you all beary much for participating in the postcard swap.

Board footer