Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

Teddy-talk-2-in-1-small.jpgTBF-040001-Small.jpgTBF-030001-Small.jpgTBF-010002-Small.jpgTBF-010001-Small.jpgDear Bear friends,

After a long period of waiting I received this morning the USA magazine “Teddy Bear & Friends” !
I am so proud to present the article about my work written by Filicia Hymer.
Some of the collectors will recognize their own  bear on the photo’s …….

Special thanks to,Filicia Hymer for this wonderful article,Aude Berger for the beautiful poem, Judy Polera for sending me the PDF file this week and Eshter Van Der Meyden without her their was no bear career......

Bear Hugs
Mireille

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Congratulations Mireille what an honour, I can't wait to receive my magazine and see the article in person.  How exciting for you. All yours bears are fantastic.

big hugs

Shane

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

You put so much time and creativeness into each one of your bears, and it shows.  I really admire your work.  Congratulations on such a beautiful article.
Joanne

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Fabulous! Welldone! Can't wait to get my copy and have a read!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Karon Posts: 751

My goodness!  What amazing bears!

Well done in getting an article done about them.

Karon

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I just LOVED the article!!! (and your bears!) I don't know why they didn't use one of your bears for the cover instead of a manufactured Boyd's bear  bear_wacko

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Way to go, Mireille . . . your work is outstanding!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

:clap: I just got done reading the magazine congraz on the great feature. Your bears are wonderful  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats, your bears are so cool, very deserving of such a big article

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats on the article. I can't wait to get my copy. I love your bears!!!

Hugs,

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I have to agree with you Laura, I am surprised they did not use one of her beautiful bears for the cover. I am getting tired of seeing so many manufactured bears on the cover of the magazines and on the inside of the magazines as well. I mean I don't mind an article here and there about them, but it seems that there are less and less about artist in the magazines and more about the manufactured bears and stuff like that.  None the less a great article and I can't wait to read it.

big hugs

Shane

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:dance:  :dance:  Wonderful Mireille lovely article and beautiful bears can't wait to get my copy.  :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

CONGRATULATIONS!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI
Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Your article was the best part of this whole issue, Mireille! Congratulations! It's always fun to see your bears and to learn more about you in this article made your work even more special!

Don't get me started on the manufactured bear on the cover thing. I called Laura the second I got my issue a few days ago in a tirade over that. I've been so supportive of the US magazines over the years through subscriptions, advertising $$ and being sure they were represented at the shows I organize but I've gotta tell you... it is getting very hard to continue that support for a miriad of reasons. We need them, they need us but something isn't working any more. Too much focus on manufactured and antique bears in my opinion. We need an "Art Bear Quarterly" in similar quality and focus on artists as the Stampington magazine called "Art Doll Quarterly" gives doll artists. They don't lump artist dolls in with manufactured dolls. They treat artist made dolls as art with value and originality.... an entirely separate entity from manufactured dolls. Like I said, don't get me started!

Mireille, thank you for sharing your art with us!!!!  :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Congrats!   Your bears are so special!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer