Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

DSC_0022.jpgDSC_0001.jpgHi

It has been awhile, been really busy, broke my toe! door frame 1 - 0 Darren LOL!!  I thought you might like to see a lady bear I have just finished called Betty. I have also made this sad little lady a handmade collar from french voille and cotton and given it a little of my ageing treatment, normally women want anti-ageing treatment, I do not think my techniques would go down too well and would certainly bring tears to the eyes LOL!!!

Well I am now back off to put my feet up, and perhaps give another poor unsuspecting bear some of my ageing techniques, at least when I do this it takes my mind off my own pain :-)

Hope you like Betty and do not think she is UGLY  :crackup:  :crackup:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Betty is lovely! I really like her marvelous ears.  bear_original

Becky

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Betty is lovely, Darren.  bear_flower

I cringe whenever I perform the aging process on my bears...I'm thankful God's aging process on me is more subtle and over a longer period of time! bear_laugh

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a pretty lady.  Hope the toes feels better soon, I'm 4 weeks into a fractured collar bone *sigh*

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

You poor things bear_sad Hope you all get better soon. Love Betty, she's perfect bear_wub

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

Thank you all, kind comments as usual, your a very polite bunch!
bear_original

Board footer