Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sully-Left.jpgI am pleased to introduce 7.5" Sully.  He is made from cotton lined recycled mink fur.  He has all the usual ...glass eyes, wired arms, 5 joints, steel beads for weight.  He has an inset muzzle and tummy,  and I haven't made one like that in awhile so it was fun . 

You can learn all about him on my website here :  http://www.beckoningbears.com/available.htm

Thank so much for taking the time to take a look at my work bear_original

Miss Petula Pie Miss Petula Pie

Very cute  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thank you Patti bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh my goodness, Tammy--I love him! bear_wub He's darling! I love his coloring and his insets. bear_smile

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Tammy, as I told you before - your bears made me want one.. and I got adicted bear_original and Sully is another adorable bear!  bear_wub

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

Tammy..... " beautiful", love him. bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's lovely, and the inset contrasting colour is great

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks to each one of you for the sweet comments on Sully !  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I am totally in love with this bear, infact I have viewed him about 10 times   bear_wub  Please don't delete him from the gallery when he sells, I think I might use him as a pick me up fix  bear_grin  If only I had some spare pennies, imagine what effect having in the flesh must have ......................

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Ali, I am totally flattered  that you like this guy so much.  bear_original  It is always my hope that my bears will have that kind of effect on someone, so thanks for telling me  :redface: !

Board footer