Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

I have just come home from hospital after surgery feeling very sorry for myself, to find I had received an email from Jessica at TBR to let me know I had been nominated for a Golden Teddy Award - Yeah Im so excited!!!  Wow just what the doctor ordered!!  bear_thumb

I dont know yet which bear I have been nominated for, I will post as soon as I know

Bear Hugs
Katherine x

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ahhhh , sorry to hear you were feeling yucky Katherine! Congratulations ; I hope it speeds your recovery right along!!
:clap:  :hug:

Mini Hugs , Ruth

Stevi T. Posts: 1

Congradulations! Hope the news of your 2010 Nomination aids you to a speedy recovery!
With Lotsa smiles.
I also was nominated in the needle felted Category :dance:
Stevi T.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Katherine,

so sorry to hear you have been in hospital, but, CONGRATULATIONS on your nomination!  Totally well deserved. 

See you soon.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I'm very happy for you, Katherine. 
Isn't wonderful that when you are feeling awful, something great happens to boost your spirits ?  :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS !!  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, hope you feel better soon, a Golden Teddy Award should pick you right up!  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations!!! and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Feel better soon, no wonder this perked you up, congrats!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is totally super!  Congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Congratulations Katherine!  :dance:  Hope you feel better soon  bear_flower  :hug:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Congrats & get well wishes!   :hug:

Alison

sheffield
Website

IMG_2513.jpegIMG_0622.jpegIMG_2137.jpegThanks everyone for all your congratulations and well wishes it means a lot to me, I am even more thrilled as Jessica has just send me the list of nominees and I have been nominated in three Categories!!!

Giddy Up  - Individual Artist: Dressed/Accessorized, 5 inches & under
Betty - Individual Artist: Needle-Felted/Sculpted Animals, including bear
Sweetie - Individual Artist: Undressed, 5 inches & under

Hugs Katherine x

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Way to go!  :dance:  Congratulations big time!  :clap:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are all so wonderful, happy and whimsical.  Congratulations to you.

Joanne

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Congratulations Katherine!!  Very well deserved!!  :clap:  :clap:   I love your bears!!  bear_wub   Get well soon!  :hug:

:hug:
*Jeannette

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

Congratulations on your three GTA nominations!  I hope you are feeling better now!  Your creations are adorable and the nominations are well deserved!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Congratulations, Katherine!  :dance: Your nominees are darling. I hope you're doing well after your surgery...I know this has been a huge boost. :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well one nomination would have been great, three must have your OH scraping you off the ceiling!  Well done  bear_original

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Katherine!
Congratulations! I knew you would do it! I met Katherine at TBAI last year, couldn't happen to a nicer person. Katherine, I hope you can keep traveling to at least a few US shows? We need you to keep things lively and fun.
Get Well, Soon
Karen
KJ Lyons Design

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

How wonderful for you Katherine best of luck  :dance:  :dance:

Raewyn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Katherine, big congratulations on your nominations, and hoping your feeling better soon. :clap:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Karen are you doing TBAI again this yr??  If you do then you can come out and party it up with us on Sat night after the show and the cook out, pretty hard to keep Katherine under control though. I thought you were tough to keep in line, she takes the cake let me tell you  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin .

big hugs

Shane

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OH yeah almost forgot  :crackup:  :crackup: Congrats Kath on your three nods, very well deserved and I knew you would be a shoe in for at least one nom. 

big hugs

Shane

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Well done Katherine!!
Hope you're feeling better soon too? Didn't know you were having an op too? Hope it all went ok & you're back to normal soon.... :hug:
Congratulations, you totally deserve it as your all your creations are beautiful (but then I am biased!! Ella says hi!)
Love & BIG hugs,
Julia xx

sheffield
Website
KJ Lyons wrote:

Katherine!
Congratulations! I knew you would do it! I met Katherine at TBAI last year, couldn't happen to a nicer person. Katherine, I hope you can keep traveling to at least a few US shows? We need you to keep things lively and fun.
Get Well, Soon
Karen
KJ Lyons Design

Thanks Karon I will be at TBAI again this year so hopefully we can spend some time together

Hugs
Katherine x

Board footer