Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, everyone!

I am excited to announce that New Avenue Crew has a new blog!

http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com :dance:

I hope you'll all pop in and visit my bears and my musings. You can even become a follower. bear_smile  I also have a new Facebook page for New Avenue Crew, as well as Twitter; you'll see their buttons in the blog's sidebar.

This has been such fun, and I can't wait to share more about what's happening in the Crew studio.

Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy your visit!

~Debora

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I love it!

Shanna

Website

Thank you, Shanna!  :hug: I love having a blog. I can't wait to be able to put some of my bears up for adoption there. I have four little ones in the works right now, and one is just needing claws and adornment. And pictures, always need pictures. bear_smile

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very nice, and I like the 'wallpaper'.  I just went for a plain boring background that ties in with my site, but they I think with all the wacky colours I have in my bears, that may be a good thing lol

I'm following you now

Website

Katy, I'm glad you like my new den! bear_original  I like the colors on your blog; they are very calm and nice and show off your colorful bears. My older blog, on WordPress, was a little too calm and boring for me; Blogger is much easier to update and have fun with! :dance:

Website

Speaking of Blogger, if anyone is setting up a blog and needs a little help, please visit the thread I've started with a couple of tutorials: http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=36215. I am happy to help you, so if you have more questions, please ask away.  bear_smile

~Debora

Board footer