Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Take care if you need to climb a ladder to get to the top of a cupboard. I did just this a few weeks ago to rearrange the top of the kitchen cupboard in my shop. From the very top of the ladder, the cupboard, myself and ladder came tumbling down.

Glass was all over the floor, which cut my hand, leg and hip. Blood was everywhere as were the teddy bear eyes which were all hung on a pegboard on the back side of the cupboard.I was knocked out and taken to the emergency hospital where they stitched me up and checked to see if my brain was still working.

Teddy bear eyes are back on the pegboard ( why is it that when things are in a mess- those are the things customers want to purchase) wounds have healed, brain scans show I do have a brain, and  tthe scars are now a reminder to be more carefull.

Why was I on the ladder in the first place, well most men, cannot understand why we woman want to re arrange things, move them around so refuse to help, as they know we will move then  back into the same place at the end.

Just be carefull, people can be left with nasty injuries, and can kill themselves. I was extremely fortunate, so please do take care.

Lynette

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Oh dear!
A chance I did not see all that blood or I would have fainted!!!!
More seriously, I am glad you are okay after this accident.

A chance that in my kitchen I can do with a chair. Now our chairs and not very reliable...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh boy Lynette, I am sorry to hear of your nasty accident. Thank goodness they found that brain of yours.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Please be careful, it is so easy to hurt yourself as you already know.

Big belated hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yowie, sorry to hear that, glad you're feeling better though, and they've proved that you're not a bear of very little brain  bear_original

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

So sorry to hear of your accident Lynette but pleased you are on the road to recovery.

but, let's face it, if a man started to re-arrange cupboards in a kitchen, we would all be convinced he had a brain problem!!! :crackup:

You take care now!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer