Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN5510-.JPGDSCN5508-.JPGDSCN5509-.JPGPenelope has landed in the UK and she is sooooooooooo cute  bear_wub  She has lovely doeful eyes and her fur is butter soft.  She comes with her flower and bonnet with roses and she was beauitfully wrapped in a gorgeous box.  Marian, you have made my day and after four days of rain, the sun has finally shone here in York, must have sent it over in my parcel  bear_grin Thank you so much Marian. :hug:   After a brush, I took Penelope into the garden (as she likes flowers so much).  Her little face says "I'm sorry I pick the last flower mummy, but it was for you" - who could resist?  So here is Penelope, my little flower girl .....

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Penelope was looking so forward to living in England and she looks so happy. I told her to be a good girl for her new mummy. Glad you like her. Keep in touch.

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Marian

she is beautiful. Sweet expression. I just want hug her.

Karon Posts: 751

She is so sweet - I love her expression!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Very Very cute, Great job Marian! :clap:

Bear Hugs,
Louise

Thank You Everyone.

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

My bear is almost ready to start her long trip to Linda in Australia. Just have a few finishing touches and she will be on her way to her new mom. Can hardly wait to get to the post.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what a lovely bear you have made Marion.

My bear is on here way tomorrow to Cyndee so i hope she has a safe journey and Cyndee loves her.

I will say a pray that they all have a safe trip and arrive quickly.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_happy  I can't wait to see more bears...please post pictures everyone...

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

My offering is on its way to Marian, hopefully should get there sometime next week - watch this space for piccies  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Mine's on his way to Singapore.  I carefully handed him in his box to the postman at the PO, but I'm pretty sure he just chucked the box in his sack  bear_rolleyes

Missouri
Website

bear_sad  Oh I do worry about the bears in transit!  Must be uncomfortable in those boxes...

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I know what you mean Lenora.  Mine has been wrapped in tissue paper and is surrounded in foam AND to keep her company, she has a little friend.  Although they can't see each other, I'm sure the conversation will be good!  bear_grin

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi guys

has anybody seen any posts from Cyndee lately? i have sent her private messages but no reply, i am looking at sending her little bear to her. i hope all is well

susan

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi Susan,

No, I was thinking a few times recently that I was getting a bit worried we hadn't seen Cyndee in a while.  I know she has a lot of health problems, I do hope she's okay

Missouri
Website

Maybe she is too hot to post!  It is really getting warm....

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I was tinking the same Katy but i dont know who knows her really well to see if they know anything. fingers crossed she's ok. it certainly isn't like her not to be on her.

xx

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I was wondering the same thing. I am going to email her.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I sent Cyndee a PM.  I also mailed her a "thinking of you" card.  Hope she is okay and just busy.

Missouri
Website

Hopfully she is on vacation...
My daughter lives very close to her and it has been so very hot!  Hopefully she is somewhere cool...

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Millie is on her way to Lenora! Hopefully she'll make it to MO without mishap bear_original

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I am sending Cyndee's little bear to her tomorrow, i know she is poorly again at the moment and i hope the little bear will give her, love and hugs and lots of strength, from a friend.
The little bear is called Dona Ana (means Lady Dona) and it is the name of a small beautiful beach near where i live so a Summer Bear. I really hope it makes her feel better.
maybe i will post a pic next week for you all to see.

susan x

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Gosh I hope she is OK!
I am running rather behind...luckily so is Amber!
Will post when we are all go!
Cheers Lindax :hug:

Board footer