Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_grin  Can't wait to see Millie...How exciting!

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Hunnie.jpgHunnie1.jpgHi Everyone,
Hunnie is here. She made it to the US, She was tired from traveling such a long way. Ali, you did a great job, she is adorable. I love her.  She already settled in and made some bear friends. Her wings are wonderful,hope she don't fly away, only kidding. She has a special spot here in our home. I will treasure her.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have finished my swap bear for Heather and it will be posted today :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Hopefully it won't take too long to reach the USA.
Laurie :hug:

Missouri
Website

Hunnie is lovely...congratulations!  Hunnie looks like he is happy to be home...

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Hunnie is just adorable! I was lucky enough to see her in person, since Marian and I work at the same place. Ali, what size thread did you use for the nose? I loved the way it looks.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

She's look very at home with you Marian  - so glad you like her.   bear_flower

Nancy I used DMC perle cotton 5.  I did Hunnies nose after following the Ebearz nose class - its the first nose I'm happy with!  bear_grin

The little clay friend that goes with Hunnie was made by my daughter so that Hunnie didn't feel loney on her flight.  bear_grin  Marian did you receive the tin with the honey candle too (I hope customs didn't confiscate it with it being food related!  :crackup: )

Hugs Ali

Missouri
Website

bear_grin  Millie is here safe and sound...as soon as I have a minute to myself I will get a picture of her for all to see...
Thank you so much Nancy...

Thanks again Ali, everybody loves her. Please thank your daughter for Hunnies little friend. I'm sure it made her trip much more pleasurable. I also receive the candle and I love the little tin it's in.

Missouri
Website

Here is my Millie by Nancy...
Isn't she cute.  I think she is about 12 or 13 inches tall with pretty green eyes.

100_1483.jpg

Thank you Nancy...

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

wow what wonderful swap bears guys!!

xx

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

These bears are adorable!

Lenora - It looks as if Nancy's bear fits into your home decor just beautifully.  bear_original

Becky

Millie is beautiful. I had the privlige of actually meeting her.

Karon Posts: 751

Oh I love both Hunnie and Millie - well done Ali and Nancy!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Gotta love swaping bears, it is such a delite to get someones eles bear made just for you.  I have to do some finishing touches on mine and then its off to vickie.  I hope she likes it.
Hugs pat

Missouri
Website

Yes, it is fun to get a bear that someone else has made just for you!

Vicki Posts: 99

Oh I just LOVE everyone's creations!!!  They are all so adorable!!!  bear_wub

Pat's bear is almost finished, hopefully will be shipping her out tomorrow, Thursday at the very latest.  I hope she likes her.  I can't wait to get Pat's bear too...heehee.  It's so much fun!!!

~Vicki

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I have a very bad tendon tear in my left shoulder (funny I just don't bounce like I did when I was younger - note to self - give up quad bike racing - you are 53 years old woman - oops that right I already did)  which has put my bear making on the go slow but it is getting there - I have finished sewing it and now it just needs assembling and stuffing.  Hopefully it will be done by next week and sorry for the delay.

Missouri
Website

:crackup:  Oh Clare, I do good just to walk...really!  I got my first bike when I was in 7th grade.  It was found in a junk yard and was bent in half.  Daddy brought it home and straightened it out for me.  I was scared to death of it.  He said when I wal little he got me a brand new tricycle and I loved it but would not get on it.  Never did.  I have a picture of my daddy on that tricycle trying to show me that it wouldn't hurt me...no go!

Vicki Posts: 99

Well 'Sandy' is on her way to Pat today.  I gave her lots of hugs and sent her on her way.  It was alot harder to let her go than I thought it would be.   bear_cry

Maybe because she's only my 3rd bear, I don't know, but I told Pat I feel like a nervous Mom that is waiting for her child to arrive home safe and sound...haha.  Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just crazy??   bear_wacko

At any rate I will be posting photos of her for Pat, as well as the bear that Pat has made for me when It arrives.  Hope everyone is having a great day!!

bear_flower
~Vicki

Missouri
Website

Vicki, I feel the same way...I really wanted to hold on to Chad.  I worried the whole time he was in the mail and was so relieved when he arrived safe and sound and his new mommy loved him!

kynthia Posts: 140

here's Bay from Katy! he's such a cute little fella ready to go for a swim.  bear_grin  i received him last week! Hopefully katy would receive Smudge soon.

P1130628.JPG

and here he is.. stuck watching dean winchester instead of going for a swim!

P1130627.JPG

Missouri
Website

Yes, He looks like he is ready to cool off!  Such a cute fellow...congratulations!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

A real Cutie!!

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

A bear and Jensen Ackles all in one photo... Kynthia you're too good  bear_tongue

Richard
x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Lovely bears.

Clare I managed to post yours today so she's on her way  bear_thumb

Board footer