Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Vicki Posts: 99

Oh how cute Bay is!!   I just love all the bears that everyone has created!!   bear_wub

Lenora I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels that way...I guess I'm not crezy after all!!  bear_tongue

~Vicki

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Don't know Vicki...maybe we're both crazy.... bear_grin

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Julia can't wait - yours is hopefully going to be finished this week and in the post next weekend.  It has been a very slow process with my shoulder.  Incidently, after suffering for over 8 weeks now they have jsuust discovered a full thickness tendon tear in the shoulder so may have to face surgery.

Missouri
Website

Clare, sounds like my son...two weeks after with full cast on they have discovered that it is worse than they thought and he needs a pin in his wrist.  Now wouldn't you think they could have figuered that out when they took X-rays?????
Do be careful with it and don't push it....

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hugs Clare - take it easy and I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Sandy arrived on Saturday, and when I opened the box, after a few delightful tears and a few hugs, I saw how incredible this bear is, for someones only 3rd bear, it is unbelieveable.  All the needle felting!! it is so great I can't wait for vickie to post it for me.  With her polka dot bikini and that is needle felted along with her face and paw pads, her sweet bow, and she came with her own beach ball!  What a prize I have received.  I will be mailing Ray( for sun ray) to vickie tomorrow.  Got to box him up.
My bear reflects summer vacation in the blue caribbean waters and the golden sun and the sand.  Thats where I love to go in the summer, so thats the colors of Ray.  I hope vickie likes him as well.
Hugs pat

sandy-7a.jpgsandy-3a.jpgThis is 'Sandy', the bear I created for Pat.  When I first signed up for the summer swap I knew I wanted to do something with an 'itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot bikini' cuz I think that old song is halarious, plus it's so 'summer'.  So this is what I came up with.  I named her 'Sandy' after the character in one of my all time favorite summer movies 'Grease'...plus her fur is the color of sand.  I'm SOOOOO happy that Pat likes her!!  And I cannot wait to get 'Ray'...I already know I'm just gonna LOVE him!!!

~Vicki

Okay...I think I figured it out...I didn't resize the photos...DUH!!!   :doh:

Missouri
Website

Oh so cute!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Sandy is really cute Vicki.  I think your idea was brilliant!  bear_grin

kynthia Posts: 140

sandy's ccute! i love ur idea~ bear_laugh

Karon Posts: 751

Vicki

You have made a lovely job of Sandy - you have put so much work into her.  Well done!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

summer.JPGMy swap bear has arrived to my swap partner Heather in the usa.I am so glad that she loves her.She is having trouble logging into tt so I thought I would post a photo for you all to see.She is 4.25 inches high and is called Summer.Hope you like her.
Laurie :hug:

Missouri
Website

Summer is beautiful and she does look like a summer breeze....

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub SUMMER sure is pretty, so sweet and lovely color.

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

All the bears are so beautiful!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

HAHA! I finally managed to log back in...!

Yes, I LOVE Summer!!! and soon my little bear should arrive to Laurie with some exclusive Michigan summer treats bear_original I will post a pic when she says she's gotten them bear_original

(I have posted more pics of Summer at: http://adventuresofdotdotdot.blogspot.com/ )

Ohhh, summer is ADORABLE!!  Her fur looks soooo soft!! 

I can't wait!!  'Ray' is on his way to me from Pat!!  I'm so excited, I know I'm just going to LOVE him!!  I'll post pictures when I get him!

All the bears (and friends) are so great!!  I just love the idea of the summer swap, it's so much fun to see everyone's hard work and love put into their bears (and friends)!! 

Thanks Karon for arranging everything and coming up with the idea!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
~Vicki

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, Smudge finally got to escape from the post office sorting office and her box from Kynthia in Singapore today.  GMTA, because Smudge is off for a swim too, although her ducky is a bit bigger than Bay's!  I'll try and get photos of her tomorrow night (alas the physio really mangled my shoulder today, so no picking up the camera for me tonight)  She's lovely though, and sitting here ready for me to play

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Summer's GORGEOUS, Laurie!
She has a beautiful expression & I love her colours.. bear_wub
Hugs,
Julia x

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

I love them all, they all so cute.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I love the colour of Summer, what a pretty bear  bear_wub

Karon Posts: 751

Oh Laurie

I just ADORE the way you have made Summer - she is GORGEOUS.  Absolutely lovely!!!

Karon

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Smudge.jpgI've been loving seeing all the bears, all so summery, and so different.  Anyway, here's a photo of Smudge, all the way from Kynthia in Singapore, isn't she lovely?

i'm glad Smudge got to you safely katy! i was beginning to worry a little.

i was pretty surprised when i realised that our bears were so similar and in the same theme! bear_original i hope u like her!  bear_grin

here's a pic of Smudge, don't stress ur shoulder too much katy.

DSC_0110.JPG

katy, u r juz an instant faster.  bear_grin

Board footer