Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
everythingcrafty Posts: 277
ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

All such wonderful bears!!!!!!!! I wish I could have joined in the swap but the timing was bad for me this time around. Hopefully next time...
Beth

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwwww Smudge is so cute  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub smudge is so cute with her own tube and rubber ducky, and that bathing suit also.  Some cute bears during this swap, we are all so fortunate to be in this and get these wonderful new bears for our hugs.
Pat bear_flower

Vicki Posts: 99

ray-2a.jpgray-3a.jpgLook who arrived yesterday...the bear Pat created for me...Ray!!  He is absolutely AWESOME!!  His beautiful hand dyed fur...and his little paw pads belly and ears even have hints of sparkly glitter!!  Just FANTASTIC!!  I took pics of him with and without his cute little visor.

He just exudes 'coolness'  I keep thinking at any minute a Jamaican accented 'yaaaaa maaaaaan' is gonna come out of his mouth..teehee.  I just love him to pieces...the cool colors are fabulous!!  And I love his little starfish sidekick.  I have a feeling these two left alone could get caught up in some mischief, so I'd best keep my eye on them..lol. 

Thanks SOOO much Pat...I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!!!!
Big Hugs
~Vicki

Karon Posts: 751

Arrh Pat, he's great!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Oh, this is so nice...all the bears are beautiful.  What did you name your cutie Vickie?

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

DSCF5868.jpgDSCF5867.jpgwow what amazing bears you have all been sending & receiving.

i sent the bear to Cyndee who is poorly, so i hope her little bear arrives safely and brings a big smile to her face.
I am putting an image here for you to see, the bear is about 6 inches and made of curly mohair, she has a bright summer hat and parosol with a pretty necklace (which isnt on these pics as i added it after woulds). Her name is Dona Ana which in portuguese is Lady Ana and is the name of one of the beaches near to where i live.

i really hope Cyndee likes her, she was made with love for a new friend.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, more lovely additions to the swap

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Oh they are all gorgeous bear_wub !!! I am finally getting close to finishing mine for Amber.................. bear_rolleyes

teddyretirementhome Woo Bears
toronto

I'm so sorry to have missed the swap! bear_sad

I was just thinking about it today, ran a search here, and - poop! - I missed it!

I hope there will be another one soon! bear_original I have lots of new creations to post!

Cheers and bests

Brenda
teddyretirementhome
woobears!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

:clap:  well done Pat and Sharon, two beautiful seaside bearies - lovely  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:dance: Vicki, thanx so much for posting, having no computer at home I just got to see Ray today, he looks real good for the camera.  I am so happy he is well received.  I just love that Caribbean blue and golden sand.  Thanx for swapping with me and you know I love Sandy. Take care and have a great week
Pat  bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

great bears guys, keep the pics coming xxx

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

They are so sweet! And Linda Im getting there too! The bear just needs ears and then I can start felting on her. Being very careful to hide her from my husband this time. If what I'm planning works out right I'm going to have to add the final touches just before she goes in the box to travel otherwise he'll get all emotional on me again and I'll have to start over. He wanted the first one because it was all our wedding colours plus I gave the first bear butterfly wings and we had a butterfly theme. What's he going to do when I use some of my flowers one her Lol especially when she'll be leaving right before our 1 st anniversary. Men!

She is so sweet - what a nice kind expression!

Karon

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi guys
i am pleased to share that Little Dona Ana arrived to Cyndee safely.

ALBANY
Website

Well...Finally my swap piece will be on her way to Amber!!!
Summer here in Aussieland is....CHRISTMAS and I LOVE christmas so have made Amber a Christmas Pixie called 'Sparkles'
She is 13 inches and made from hand dyed mohair in red and green of course and has red suede stitched paws and a Chrissy hat knitted by my mum!!
Amber has had some health issues of late so we are both a wee bit late......all the more fun!!
Hope you like her Amber when she arrives.
Hugs Lindax
DSC_0824_SparklesTT_copy.jpg

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Linda

I love her already can't wait to get to cuddle her.  Your bear is almost done, should have her off to you later this week or next at the latest.  Hiding her from my husband he's already tried to claim her. *laugh*  Told him firmly "NO" she's going to live her life in Australia with Linda. *laugh*

I'll send you photos soon.  Just have a couple of seems and some shading and a flower or two and then she will be done.

I love love love sparkles.

Amber

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sparkles is lovely, looking forward to seeing the bear from Amber too

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi all,

I've heard from Clare that she recieved her bear, well puppy  bear_innocent  so I will post his picture up here for her  :hug:  Hope you all like him - and his rather crazy fluffy hair!

P6210325.jpg

ALBANY
Website

REALLY CUTE!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

He's cute!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwwwwwww I love your fluffy pup  bear_wub , lucky Clare!

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I was really dragging my heels but am pleased to report that Julia's bear is finally ready for posting.  Thought i would finish it really quickly while I was recuperating but ...............
Julia thank you so much for my little pup he is soooo cute.  He actually arrived the day before I went into hospital so the timing was fantastic.

Pages:

Board footer