Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

IMG_2944-samll.jpgPlease, meet my April, a bear with very special story. This bear was made special for 2010 TACDA, and has won nominee. But, in very misteriosly way short before contest he was disapired ;-( And now, after 2 months of looking and searching I finaly found him in my Friends house!!! So, finaly I can introduce you with my dear April.

He is made from luxury Shulte mohair+silk, with glas eyes, viskose for his ears, very firmly felted muzle and nose and stiched with lots of jewels and glas beads. He is stuffed with polyester and glas pelets. April has extra for him hand made wooden chair, which is decoupaged. April also has 5 compainions - small hand maded birds. They are made by me, and also painted and varnished, every one separately, without moulds.

I'm very thankfull you dropped by and hope, you like my April :-)

You can find him on Bearpile http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1247&item=38246

donatel Berlin
Website

April is great!!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful bear, love the whole set.  Congratulations on your nomination.

Joanne

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

What a wonderful bear!  I bet your friend was sad you took him home!  Congrats on your nomination.
Hugs,
Janice

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

What a beautiful and unique creation! Absolutely wonderful!! And Congratulations on your nomination!!  :clap:

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

Are you sure this isn't Puck masquerading as your April?  Very ingenious little fellow.  Congratulations on being a nominee.  Hugs, Jan

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

Thank you very much, to all of you. And, Janice, my friend even didn't knew he has April in his house  :doh:  Jan, thanks to you now I know who is masquerading  :crackup: And yes, ofcourse, April looks like him.

Hugs - Dovile

Board footer