Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

nealabear Teddy's Treasure Chest
Toronto

Is it too late to get in on the panda challange.  I'm doing a bear for another challange but I think I can make time for this one as well.  Maybe I'll combine the two and make a panda version of the bear I had intended to make for the four seasons challange.  Is that OK?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
nealabear wrote:

Is it too late to get in on the panda challange.

I guess these challenge posts don't go by very quickly. This challenge was two years ago (in 2008). You can look at the finished pandas by clicking on Challenge Gallery on the menu bar above.

Anyway - if you'd like to make a panda for the other challenge, that's no problem at all. (No rules except for being inspired by one or more of the seasons of the year.)

Becky

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What about the 4 season challenge that we are all doing?  I guess the ones that opted for the panda challenge are not doing the 4 season challenge that is also up in September. Oh well, next time I guess
Hugs Pat bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Pat wrote:

I guess the ones that opted for the panda challenge are not doing the 4 season challenge that is also up in September.

The panda challenge was in September of 2008.

Becky

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:redface:  :redface: How silly do I feel, I was reading all that panda challenge stuff and did not even note the date.  I guess we can all do the 4 seasons challenge after all :crackup:  :crackup:
hugs Pat bear_flower

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Count me in.  I've just started cutting one out, perfect timing.

nealabear Teddy's Treasure Chest
Toronto

I like Pat didn't notice the date until after I posted to this.  I'll do a panda plus the one that I had already started for the other challenge.

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Really should look at the dates. *lol*

Board footer