Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I've just "wasted" some time here www.zooborns.com ...........too cute! Take a look at the bears!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Oooh, I could spend a lot of time there, too.  Adorable!

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

That is a great site! I love the bat-eared foxes on there and the baby otters are adorable. Watch the baby otter video, it so cute! bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh...my....goodness !  What amazing photos and videos.  bear_smile

Check out the one where mother bear saves her cub who is stuck in a tree.  bear_grin   ... and the two polar bear cubs ... and the bear with the teddy bear ...  bear_rolleyes
I could watch this for hours.   bear_tongue

Thanks Linda !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, little Benson & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Peter wrote:

Check out the one where mother bear saves her cub who is stuck in a tree.

Wonderful! My favorite thing about the clip is the other cub at the base of the tree trying to help out.  bear_grin

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Darn, I skipped this this morning because I had to make the PO before it closed, and I got sucked in tonight!

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

I got sucked into the Pallas cat trilogy!  Mom cat sure has her work cut out for her with 7 week old kits!

All I can say is AWWWWWWWWWW! 

Pat

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I spy sloths! Lots of two toed ones at least bear_tongue I'm loving the baby ostrich actually  bear_wub

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

My favourites are the elephants - little Pathi Harn at Sydney's Taronga Zoo especially!!!!

Oh, and then there's the snow leopards, and the bears, and the ... and the ..... (OMG where's the time gone????)

Hugs
marg  bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awww. I just love baby animals... bear_wub

Board footer